Asking for prayers

There are times in each of our lives that rain falls, hard times come and it helps to reach out to our friends and to our God for a little support. This is the place to express those needs, concerns and situations so others in the AAPK family can keep you in their prayers.
Landersknives

Asking for prayers

Post by Landersknives »

I have a request from my AAPK friends. My son Jacob has a friend, his name is Dylan Thomas he is 17, he is one of my adopted kids as he is over at our house fairly regular. Dylan and his family were involved in a flash flooding accident around Cookville Tennessee and Dylan was swept away by the water. He was rescued but he is struggling. I beg of you today please stop what you are doing and say a fervent prayer for his recovery. Let us all pray together as one to the Great Physician. Pray for a speedy and full recovery. Pray for his family for his mom Monica and Shane as they are still trying to find Shane's mother. Pray for Dylan's dad Paul Thomas as his son is fighting his greatest fight. Pray for the doctors and nurses. Pray for the rescue personnel as they search for Shane's mom. Pray for Mr. Levon and Kathy Emert Dylan's grandparents. Please take time today right now to pray a fervent prayer. Let us all lift up our voices united in prayer for Dylan and his family. I thank you in advance my friends.
Ed
“No brag just fact”
Walter Brennan
RobesonsRme.com

Re: Asking for prayers

Post by RobesonsRme.com »

Done, fervently.

May God bless and comfort the Thomas family.

Charlie Noyes
DE OPPRESSO LIBER

"...Men may spurn our appeals, reject our message, oppose our arguments, despise our persons ___but they are helpless against our prayers. "

Sidlow Baxter
glennbad
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by glennbad »

That is very sad to read. I will say a prayer for Dylan and his family.

Glenn
treefarmer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by treefarmer »

Praying for this family and all who are involved in such a tragedy. The Great Physician is able! As you requested, praying for Dylan's health to be restored and the other issues you mentioned.
Treefarmer

A GUN IN THE HAND IS BETTER THAN A COP ON THE PHONE.
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

Fervent prayers sent.
Please keep us updated.
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
Landersknives

Post by Landersknives »

Hey guys prayers are working keep'em coming. Copied this off of Monica's Facebook:
"Again, thank you for all the prayers we have definitely felt them. Dylan has gotten a good report. Most recent blood work shows improvement in his kidneys. Please continue to lift our family up in prayer."
I thank you my friends. He still is not out of the woods but it was a lot worse earlier today as his kidneys had showed no improvement. Unfortunately they found Shane's mothers body was praying for a better outcome but the Heavenly Father is in control. Dylan is also suffering from PTSD at this time. His lungs are improving slowly. He was very close to drowning. Cummings Falls State Park is where this all happened. Again thank you my friends and I will update as I get them.
Ed
“No brag just fact”
Walter Brennan
bestgear
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by bestgear »

What a tragedy Ed, fervent prayers sent now and will be repeated throughout the day. Godspeed
Tom
AAPK Administrator

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
Landersknives

Re: Asking for prayers update

Post by Landersknives »

Thank you my friends for all the prayers. Dylan has came home and his kidneys are functioning normally praise God. He has no brain damage well other than the normal 17 year old brain damage lol. He is doing great! Thank you again my friends. ::ds::
Ed
“No brag just fact”
Walter Brennan
wlf

Post by wlf »

Thank the Lord.
I buy roosters combs and farmers..........................................................jack knives [/b]

GEC SFOs and others at LICK CREEK CUTLERY- www.allaboutpocketknives.com/wlf

May the Father and Son bless
Lyle

Return to “The Upper Room Forum”