Surgery Today

There are times in each of our lives that rain falls, hard times come and it helps to reach out to our friends and to our God for a little support. This is the place to express those needs, concerns and situations so others in the AAPK family can keep you in their prayers.
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: Surgery Today

Post by Colonel26 »

Charlie I trust all will go well.

It's amazing what they can do with eyes and lasers today. I wore glasses from kindergarten until I was in my early 20's. I had to get a stronger prescription every months or so for years. I had those ultra thin lenses and they were still way thick. When I was 23 or so I had LASIK and RK both in both of my eyes.

I went from 20/400 to 20/20 -2 (almost 20/20). I went from having to grope along without my glasses to not needing them at all.

So while the idea of lasers and eyes my seem horrifying. The results can be a real miracle from God. I still can't read the story in the bible about the man who was born blind without tearing up after all these years.
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
gsmith7158
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by gsmith7158 »

Glad to hear all is well Charlie. Those eyes are very precious.
------------------

Greg

IF YOU AIN'T BUYING OR LOOKING AT A KNIFE THEN YOU AIN'T LIVING.
Always looking to buy good quality Empire knives.

PROUD MEMBER AAPK, NRA.
fergusontd

Post by fergusontd »

::hmm:: Charlie, check with the VA, you could get glasses with little or no cost. That's where I got my eye done. ftd
"A pocketknife is a man's best friend!"
carrmillus
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by carrmillus »

........Charlie, sorry I missed this also!!..glad you are o.k.!!...my wife just had this done and I guess at some point i'll get it done too!!........ ::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu:: .............
thefarside

Post by thefarside »

Charlie,
I will be praying for your surgery on the 4th. I am having the same procedure on the 8th and looking forward to being able to see clearly again.
Jim

Return to “The Upper Room Forum”