Prayer Partners Wanted

There are times in each of our lives that rain falls, hard times come and it helps to reach out to our friends and to our God for a little support. This is the place to express those needs, concerns and situations so others in the AAPK family can keep you in their prayers.
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Prayer Partners Wanted

Post by orvet »

Welcome Brandon, happy to have you join us! ::tu::
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan
Meridian_Mike

Post by Meridian_Mike »

Yes!!
Welcome Brandon!
"Life is tough.... but it's tougher if you're stupid."....John Wayne
dlr110
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by dlr110 »

In good times and bad we all need prayer warriors. Welcome Brandon and God Bless.
David L Roberts, United States Navy Retired
Please visit my website: Woodburning Art by David at

https://www.wdbydavid.com/
BFORSE

Post by BFORSE »

Thanks guys, I have a request.

Could y’all please pray for my brother and sister-in-law.
They are having a really rough time right now in their marriage.

Please help me in petitioning their cause before God; that their eyes be open to the fact that, despite the sin they commit against God, when they seek, in humility, and ask for His forgiveness, He grants forgiveness and mercy.
The same should be done with respect to one another.

In Matthew chapter 18, Peter asks Christ how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? Till seven times?
We know Jesus response, and it is evident in our own relationship with the Father.

Please pray their eyes be open to this, that their hearts be softened, that each acknowledge their own wrongdoing before each other and God, and that they give forgiveness and mercy to each other just as God has given it to them.

Thank you
St. John Chapter 1
...12 But as many as received him (Jesus), to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God...
Meridian_Mike

Post by Meridian_Mike »

Heavenly Father....
I do agree and pray with my brother and ask that you could open the eyes of this couple to see that they need each other. Let them both be receptive to any humbling they need to do in order to help their marriage survive. I pray that they would seek You and be receptive to your help.
May your will be done Heavenly Father.
In the name of our Savior, Jesus Christ we pray.
BFORSE

Post by BFORSE »

Meridian_Mike wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:20 pm Heavenly Father....
I do agree and pray with my brother and ask that you could open the eyes of this couple to see that they need each other. Let them both be receptive to any humbling they need to do in order to help their marriage survive. I pray that they would seek You and be receptive to your help.
May your will be done Heavenly Father.
In the name of our Savior, Jesus Christ we pray.
Thank you
St. John Chapter 1
...12 But as many as received him (Jesus), to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God...
Ripster
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Ripster »

If this is still happening here, please add me to the list. If you need more info, a phone # ,email address, let me know. Thanks ,stay safe .
JP
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

Welcome aboard JP! ::handshake::
Dale
AAPK Administrator

dlr110
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by dlr110 »

Thank you JP. We all need prayer and support, so the more "Prayer Warriors" we have the more it pleases our Heavenly Father.
David L Roberts, United States Navy Retired
Please visit my website: Woodburning Art by David at

https://www.wdbydavid.com/
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Dang!
How did I miss this for so long... :oops:

My apologies mates, sign this "prayer warrior in training" up, for a lifetime contract, 0 strings attached.

God bless you all!
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Hey guys, y'all know where I'm headed now.

Please get out every saint you know, I need all the prayers I can get.

Being @ peace with the Lord, fully surrerndering to Him, it's a glorious feel!!!!

See, I've completely cast off everything that Satin has to offer.

Money, Power, Women, you're hearts desire.

"What shall it prophith a man, to gain the whole world, and lose is very soul".

My soul, my savior,m my brethern are all that matters now. This is my call.

I am clear of mind, the thorns in my side are like Paul wrote, a constant reminded of God's providence to us.

See, when I became fully saved last May. His spirit moved over me, He physically broke Satin bonds, I completely still, in awe of what he did.

That a perfect peace desended over me, and a still small voice said, "Go". Than it went away, and he lifted away, and Iifted my arms and praised him with my silent lips.

He used a black widow that I was going to marry, to save my soul from the clutches of darkness!

He has been quite since, until 4 days ago.

He came over me again, I was clear, calm of mind, thinking about the future, working on polar.

And again, God himself said to me in his still small voice, again, "Go".

And than everything finally clicked into place.

He used those Hell years, to prepare me for my true servent life ahead. Wherever He points me, I will go.
If that means to prison, and my death, than so be it!
I am not affraid any more.

I at peace with everything. I love everything good and holy in this world. Satin can do everything he can to destory, twist, and corrupt. He has failed!
On the cross where the precious blood of Christ was shed for the salvation of the world.
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Quick Steel »

Hi Willy, good to hear from you. As you try to discern the Lord's will for you may I suggest you find and consult with a mature Chistian.

I have personally found that consulting with experienced followers of the Lord is a helpful and important part of the discernment process. They can help us stay humble, keep our ego from creating a lot of static when listening to the Lord.

peace my friend.
Meridian_Mike

Post by Meridian_Mike »

You are and will be in my prayers my brother.
YES! Associate with Christian brothers so they can help you understand God's will for you.

May God bless you!
Reverand
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by Reverand »

Great advice, and we are praying for you!
Jesus is life.
Everything else is just a hobby.

~Reverand
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Thank you brothers, I needed another break. I've done allot of thinking, you guys are right.

We cant go it alone, even as believers. Christ died for each one of us, so we can be made part of his family.
No matter what evil throws at us, we stay strong in Him.

I live in a broken body, it doesn't change the fact I'm saved. You see how I typed out that sentence structure, that comes from my mental illness. Doesn't change the fact of any of it is true.

Yes, I need guidance, I totally agree. The Lord is leading me, I am following, I am going to get the spiritual and mental support I need.

Even in the dark places of this world, He is there with us. When He says "Go", I go in where He leads me in life, my stick as I like to say. Whatever His call for me takes me, no matter how "small" and "trivial" it may be, I will go and listen. It's the duty of any believer.

I am not complaining by any means, far from it. He's used my life long trials as a way to bring me to him, save me, strengthen me, and put be back on my feet.

Sorry I'm talking a bit much again guys, I'm just in the midst of a bad flu right now.

The Lord is talking me down my path, were getting there. One day at a time.
GB
Winston Churchill

TPK

Post by TPK »

Hi Willy,

Great to hear from ya Bro! ::nod:: ::tu:: ::super_happy::
TOM - KGFG - (Knife-Guy-From-Germany)

I believe..., every knife is a soul, looking for a soulmate. :wink:

Weebit-Nano https://www.weebit-nano.com/
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weebit_Nano

US - ARMY - COMBAT - ENGINEERS - 1990 - 1993 - God Bless Our Troops!
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Quick Steel »

There is an important Christian virtue which doesn't get much attention. It's called courage. And Willy, I think you have got an abudance of that. ::tu::

You have my prayers. I need yours also.
treefarmer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by treefarmer »

[quote=
Sorry I'm talking a bit much again guys, I'm just in the midst of a bad flu right now.

The Lord is talking me down my path, were getting there. One day at a time.
GB
[/quote]

Hey Willie!
Good to read your post. The last sentence of your post brought to mind the gospel song "One Day at A Time, Sweet Jesus". It was recorded by several folks both men and women. The first line says, "I'm only human, I'm just a man, help me to believe......." Might be good to look up the lyrics and read them. The lyrics can't take the place of The Word but it seems to give us a little boost of encouragement as does so many of the old hymns that churches are neglecting in today's corporate worship.
Hang in there, Willie!
Treefarmer

A GUN IN THE HAND IS BETTER THAN A COP ON THE PHONE.
Reverand
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by Reverand »

We all live in brokenness: Christians simply walk in a state of Graceful brokenness.
The weakness of my flesh might show differently than yours, but the strongest and "best" Christians that we know all struggle with sin and weakness of the flesh.
I love you, Brother. I will pray for you, and ask that you pray for me.
I need Jesus no less than you, every day!
Jesus is life.

~Reverand
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Yes Rev, God uses are brokenness to bring us closer to Him, and bring Glory to Himself.
Brother, as you can expect, the more I've been going through hell and back again, the more assured I become.

Satin will never learn, will he. The more he pushes us, the more were strengthened in the Lord. The Sound of Freedom as a superb example. ::tear::

Yes brothers, there's extremely hard times coming on the horizon. Prepare now, so were spiritually sound. Like Dietrich Bonhoeffer, we need to be ready for what lays ahead. No matter what hard thing it may be.
:)
Winston Churchill

orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by orvet »

WillyCamaro wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:38 am Yes Rev, God uses are brokenness to bring us closer to Him, and bring Glory to Himself.
Brother, as you can expect, the more I've been going through hell and back again, the more assured I become.

Satin will never learn, will he. The more he pushes us, the more were strengthened in the Lord. The Sound of Freedom as a superb example. ::tear::

Yes brothers, there's extremely hard times coming on the horizon. Prepare now, so were spiritually sound. Like Dietrich Bonhoeffer, we need to be ready for what lays ahead. No matter what hard thing it may be.
2 Corinthians 4:17-18
"For this slight momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, because we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen; for the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal."
Dale
AAPK Administrator

WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

orvet wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 5:40 am
WillyCamaro wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:38 am Yes Rev, God uses are brokenness to bring us closer to Him, and bring Glory to Himself.

2 Corinthians 4:17-18
"For this slight momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, because we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen; for the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal."
::nod::
Winston Churchill

Theo

Post by Theo »

Hey guys , could use a little prayer help. My daughter was in a car wreck this evening, her husband said she has a brain injury along with broken ribs collapsed lung and broken leg.. I left Louisville in my car I am coming up on Joplin Mo., My wife is I’ll and couldn’t make it.. I left in a hurry, but a prayer or two would help and hopefully 68 dollars gets me to Albuquerque..lol
My new store http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/theo

“I don’t wanna kill anybody. But if I gotta get out that door, and you’re standing in my way, one way or the other, you’re gettin’ outta my way.” – Mr. Pink (Steve Buscemi) Reservoir Dogs
Reverand
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by Reverand »

Praying, Theo.
Jesus is life.

~Reverand
Quick Steel
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Quick Steel »

Theo, I just went thru something similar with my sister so I have a real feeling for what you are going thru now and in the coming months.
Praying for her recovery and for you and your family during this trial.

Return to “The Upper Room Forum”