Remington clock

The Remington Corporation and the knives that they built have influenced the U.S. cutlery industry more than nearly any other manufacturer. From the time America was settled, to the end of WWI, American knife companies struggled to compete with Britain and German imports, but events that occurred during and after the First World War led to a great change in this phenomenon. Unprecedented opportunities arose, and Remington stepped up to seize the moment. In the process, they created some of today's most prized collectables. In an ironic twist, the next World War played the greatest role in ending the company’s domination of the industry.
Lazyeye

Remington clock

Post by Lazyeye »

Well I hate to do it but something has to go so it has to be my beloved remington neon clock , I have the chance to get a 1982 R1123 and I'm NOT getting
rid of any of my Remington knives and it has to be money so I have to get rid of some of my stuff , So one of the things I'm willing to let go is this clock I got a couple of years ago at a knife show , Well guys I'm asking $150.00 thats what I paid, not trying to make any money off of it just want to get what i paid for it or as close to $150.00 as I can so thanks for looking
DSCF1161.JPG
]
DSCF1163.JPG
philco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Remington clock

Post by philco »

::hmm::

Does it keep proper time ?

What is the power source ?

Any idea how old it is ?
Phil
AAPK Administrator

Jesus died for you. Are you living for Him?

"Buy More Ammo!"
Johnnie Fain 1949-2009
Lazyeye

Post by Lazyeye »

Hello, Yes keeps great time clock runs on one AA battery , and the neon runs on a converter that plugs into the wall , as for age no idea if i remember the guy i got it from at that knife show said he got it in a trade deal thats all I know about it thanks .
espn77

Post by espn77 »

I'll buy it.
peanut740
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by peanut740 »

If it runs on a AA battery,it ain`t old.
Roger
espn77

Post by espn77 »

That's what I was just thinking ::facepalm::
Lazyeye

Post by Lazyeye »

Yeah Guy's all I know about it is that I got it at a knife show a couple years ago and the guy I bought it from got it in a trade deal , I know it isnt old or even vintage just looks killer when it is on in the man room on ther wall above my knife collection , and I have a chance to get a 1982 R1123 with only one crack on the left side lanyard hole so I'm trying to round up some cash Thanks for looking .
Miller Bro's
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Miller Bro's »

Lazyeye wrote:Yeah Guy's all I know about it is that I got it at a knife show a couple years ago and the guy I bought it from got it in a trade deal , I know it isnt old or even vintage just looks killer when it is on in the man room on ther wall above my knife collection , and I have a chance to get a 1982 R1123 with only one crack on the left side lanyard hole so I'm trying to round up some cash Thanks for looking .
Just so you know, you need to be a paying member here to sell anything, please consider buying a level of membership located on the top right hand side of the main page to help support this site. Thank you.
AAPK Janitor
Lazyeye

Post by Lazyeye »

sorry didnt know ::shrug::
pearlroosterman

Post by pearlroosterman »

Hello, I am also trying to find my way around the wonderful AAPK site. I have inquired about the different levels of support etc. when we find the answers I would be interested in your click if it is still available. I have contacted a fellow I know that is heavily involved in the AAPK site so I will have some answers soon. Thank you, John
John
pearlroosterman

Post by pearlroosterman »

Lazy eye, did you sell your clock? Thanks, John
John

Return to “Remington Knife Collector's Forum”