Magic knife set

The Remington Corporation and the knives that they built have influenced the U.S. cutlery industry more than nearly any other manufacturer. From the time America was settled, to the end of WWI, American knife companies struggled to compete with Britain and German imports, but events that occurred during and after the First World War led to a great change in this phenomenon. Unprecedented opportunities arose, and Remington stepped up to seize the moment. In the process, they created some of today's most prized collectables. In an ironic twist, the next World War played the greatest role in ending the company’s domination of the industry.
pearlroosterman

Magic knife set

Post by pearlroosterman »

Anyone know anything about a Magic Knife Set? Cam in a red and black box with two pen knives. One with pearl handles and the other with bone.
John
dweb1897

Re: Magic knife set

Post by dweb1897 »

post a picture of it...with as much detail as you can...I'm sure someone here can help
I have a hard time trusting someone who doesn't like dogs...but if my dog doesn't like someone, I'll trust that.
Acorn, a better friend than I deserved, gone but never forgotten...run fast and free 11-5-2018 I'll see you soon

Return to “Remington Knife Collector's Forum”