The vault has been breeched!

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: The vault has been breeched!

Post by Colonel26 »

rexstubbins wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:47 am I've got this one coming my way. (I think???)

Delayed in Rockwood TN due to last week's weather events.

Looking forward to it. I haven't purchased a knife in a while.

Sure wish Case made the back springs out of CV but I suspect there's a reason for not doing this.
That’s a dandy!
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

rexstubbins wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:47 am
Sure wish Case made the back springs out of CV but I suspect there's a reason for not doing this.
I suspect the reason is cost. Cheaper to make and inventory one part instead of two.

Krn
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
carvin don
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by carvin don »

Very nice, Colonel ::tu:: ... (I received one in yesterday's mail)

Speaking of CV, not to hi-jack your thread, Shepherd Hills offers a slick little 6318PU (medium stockman CV) with punch blade.

RedCV.jpg
Don

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”