Some favorite CCC knives

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Some favorite CCC knives

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

Doing some regular maintenance on some knives today and cleaned and oiled these beauties from the Case Collectors Club. The burnt moss corn cob jigged bone and the Allegheny Mountain jigged bone knives. It was love at first sight when these arrived years ago.
Anyone else have any favorite CCC knives?
Attachments
IMG_0608.jpeg
IMG_0612.jpeg
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
XX Case XX

Re: Some favorite CCC knives

Post by XX Case XX »

Nice looking knives Mark. ::nod::

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

XX Case XX wrote:Nice looking knives Mark. ::nod::

Thanks Mike. I haven’t seen too many bone handled knives ahead of these. Seems like every time one of these comes up on EBay it gets a lot of attention and brings a pretty good price. I think CCC had close to 10,000 members at the time these were produced, I could be off by a few thousands, so they made an ample supply of these. Being a CCC knife they went to collectors and you just don’t get the chance to buy these often. Kind of wish Case would bring these back.
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
wazu013

Post by wazu013 »

I have a few CCC knives and a couple Forum knives.
Attachments
DSCN1492.JPG
DSCN1502.JPG
DSCN0340.JPG
DSCN0344.JPG
DSCN0307 (3).jpg
Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

wazu013 wrote:I have a few CCC knives and a couple Forum knives.

That burnt oatmeal bone is one of my favorites too. I forgot about that one. Nice!

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”