Case 61094 Bradford

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
woodwalker

Case 61094 Bradford

Post by woodwalker »

Just got this one in the mail! Bought it of Mr. Steve Pfieffer aka Knifeaholic!! My oldest Case to date! Happy with this one! Steve has great knives and is great to deal with. Thanks for looking. I put it in General Discussion as well. Forgive my excitement!! :)
Attachments
20190523_173635.jpg
20190523_173628.jpg
20190523_173440.jpg
20190523_173434.jpg
20190523_173411.jpg
20190523_173358.jpg
20190523_173337.jpg
Steve Warden

Re: Case 61094 Bradford

Post by Steve Warden »

Sweet score!
Take care and God bless,

Steve
TSgt USAF, Retired
1980-2000

But any knife is better than no knife! ~ Mumbleypeg (aka Ken)
woodwalker

Post by woodwalker »

Steve Warden wrote:Sweet score!
Thank you Steve!! ::handshake::
XX Case XX

Post by XX Case XX »

I don't own a Case in true Greenbone. Maybe one of these days... ::nod::

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...
woodwalker

Post by woodwalker »

XX Case XX wrote:I don't own a Case in true Greenbone. Maybe one of these days... ::nod::

XX Case XX

Post by XX Case XX »

woodwalker wrote: You have great knives!!
As do you Sir, especially with this latest addition. Well done my Friend. ::tu:: ::nod::

woodwalker

Post by woodwalker »

XX Case XX wrote:
woodwalker wrote: You have great knives!!
As do you Sir, especially with this latest addition. Well done my Friend. ::tu:: ::nod::

Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

woodwalker wrote:Just got this one in the mail! Bought it of Mr. Steve Pfieffer aka Knifeaholic!! My oldest Case to date! Happy with this one! Steve has great knives and is great to deal with. Thanks for looking. I put it in General Discussion as well. Forgive my excitement!! :)
Great looking knife from a great seller. I will forgive your excitement if you will forgive my envy. ::nod:: ::tu::
woodwalker

Post by woodwalker »

doglegg wrote:
woodwalker wrote:Just got this one in the mail! Bought it of Mr. Steve Pfieffer aka Knifeaholic!! My oldest Case to date! Happy with this one! Steve has great knives and is great to deal with. Thanks for looking. I put it in General Discussion as well. Forgive my excitement!! :)
Great looking knife from a great seller. I will forgive your excitement if you will forgive my envy. ::nod:: ::tu::
LOL :) We're forgiven!! :lol: Thanks doglegg!! Yep Steve is well respected and check out his AAPK store. He has some more that gets my heart pounding. My lunch money's gone for now. :)
herbva
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by herbva »

Great score - man, am I jealous! Steve is a true asset to our community and I can always count on him for honest, well-informed answers. I find myself using his great book (Collecting Case Knives) just about every day for something I need to research. Too bad it's out of print - my copy is getting pretty worn out and dogeared! Best regards. Herb
"Better to do something imperfectly, than to do nothing flawlessly." ~ Robert H. Schuller

Herb
XX Case XX

Post by XX Case XX »

herbva wrote: Steve is a true asset to our community and I can always count on him for honest, well-informed answers.
I concur. ::nod:: ::tu::

woodwalker

Post by woodwalker »

[quote="herbva"]Great score - man, am I jealous! Steve is a true asset to our community and I can always count on him for honest, well-informed answers. I find myself using his great book (Collecting Case Knives) just about every day for something I need to research. Too bad it's out of print - my copy is getting pretty worn out and dogeared! Best regards. Herb[/ote]
I agree 100% Herb!! We are lucky to have Steve and many others here in our midst!! :)
woodwalker

Post by woodwalker »

herbva wrote:Great score - man, am I jealous! Steve is a true asset to our community and I can always count on him for honest, well-informed answers. I find myself using his great book (Collecting Case Knives) just about every day for something I need to research. Too bad it's out of print - my copy is getting pretty worn out and dogeared! Best regards. Herb
Thank you sir! Yes we are very lucky to have Steve and many others here who share their knowledge with us! Appreciate your comments! ::handshake::
RalphAlsip

Post by RalphAlsip »

Woodwalker, great toothpick that you found. ::tu:: ::tu:: If you search AAPK for 61094 you won't find much outside of this thread. So it is a fairly uncommon pattern. I hope you don't catch old green bone fever because there is no cure :)
woodwalker

Post by woodwalker »

RalphAlsip wrote:Woodwalker, great toothpick that you found. ::tu:: ::tu:: If you search AAPK for 61094 you won't find much outside of this thread. So it is a fairly uncommon pattern. I hope you don't catch old green bone fever because there is no cure :)
Thank you RalphAlsip!! Means alot to me seeing your comment! You have wonderful knives that I enjoy seeing very much. That old Greenbone just " glows"! I sure do like the old greenbone. And yes sir I cannot find much at all on 61094. I have been admiring it all day. Sure am glad I found it and was able to get it. Thank you again for your kind comments!! ::handshake::

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”