How uncommon is a C62050 SS

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
Modern Slip Joints

How uncommon is a C62050 SS

Post by Modern Slip Joints »

Two blade Case large Coke bottles are not the most common knives in the world. At least that belief helped me justify buying two Hunter Green C62050 SS knives from SMKW a few years ago. Since the second blade is a long spey they could be called Cases' largest trappers. Noticing one for sale in the store here got me wondering again how uncommon mine are. Since buying mine I've only spotted 3 or 4 on eBay. That's about one a year. All except one of them had the same bone and were made the same year as my two and the one in the store. The other was a black smooth horn race car driver commemorative that was advertised as a prototype. Did Case make other two blade large Coke bottles in the past?

The one in the store is not mine and I do not know the seller. I'm only linking it so that you can look at pictures of the knives I'm asking about. knihttps://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/catalog/32 ... order=DESC

Straying slightly off topic I'd like Case to make large Coke bottles with a secondary blade 2 1/2 to 3 inches long. Including a pocket knife size blade in your belt pouch knife frees up pocket spade for other stuff.

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”