Case yellow delrin Eisenhower wanted

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
markpreston

Case yellow delrin Eisenhower wanted

Post by markpreston »

Any body wanna part with a yellow Eisenhower? Id like one for EDC so it doesnt have to be perfect or have box. Just no lazy blade action please. Let me know and thank you! mplsixgun@yahoo.com Best regards Mark Lightner
markpreston

Re: Case yellow delrin Eisenhower wanted

Post by markpreston »

Haven’t seen it my books but.....
Attachments
6060A904-50DE-4E7A-AC18-A48E1C0977AB.png
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

Aha! A newer one - guess they started making the 63 pattern again. I thought they had dropped it. Should have known! ::facepalm::

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
knifeaholic
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by knifeaholic »

Mumbleypeg wrote:Aha! A newer one - guess they started making the 63 pattern again. I thought they had dropped it. Should have known! ::facepalm::

Ken
They brought it back in the 90's and made it until recently - now dropped again.
Steve Pfeiffer, author of Collecting Case Knives: Identification and Price Guide published by Krause Publications.

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”