Case yellow delrin Eisenhower wanted

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
markpreston

Case yellow delrin Eisenhower wanted

Postby markpreston » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:39 am

Any body wanna part with a yellow Eisenhower? Id like one for EDC so it doesnt have to be perfect or have box. Just no lazy blade action please. Let me know and thank you! mplsixgun@yahoo.com Best regards Mark Lightner

markpreston

Re: Case yellow delrin Eisenhower wanted

Postby markpreston » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:36 pm

Haven’t seen it my books but.....
Attachments
6060A904-50DE-4E7A-AC18-A48E1C0977AB.png

Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Postby Mumbleypeg » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:02 pm

Aha! A newer one - guess they started making the 63 pattern again. I thought they had dropped it. Should have known! ::facepalm::

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

"There was a time when young people revered their elders. No one knows when this was." - Bill Heavey
https://www.akti.org/

knifeaholic
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Postby knifeaholic » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:34 pm

Mumbleypeg wrote:Aha! A newer one - guess they started making the 63 pattern again. I thought they had dropped it. Should have known! ::facepalm::

Ken

They brought it back in the 90's and made it until recently - now dropped again.
Steve Pfeiffer, author of Collecting Case Knives: Identification and Price Guide second edition released November, 2015.

Visit My AAPK Store:

https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/catalog/knifeaholic

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”