FOLDING HUNTER BLADE 6465 CLASP TESTED XX

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
jpandlori

FOLDING HUNTER BLADE 6465 CLASP TESTED XX

Post by jpandlori »

Hello. I'm new to this forum and new to knives. I'm here because of a knife I listed on ebay before I knew it's model number. Someone was kind enough to tell me what it was. It appears to be a very special knife so when I get approval to sell on this site, I'll attach list it here. I'm attempting to attach a picture of it. Thanks for your patience it this attachment doesn't work. Lori
s-l1600.jpeg
Gunsil

Re: FOLDING HUNTER BLADE 6465 CLASP TESTED XX

Post by Gunsil »

It is a nice knife Lori. I don't know what you were told, but it does have condition issues. I think you will do better on ebay than here selling it, all you need to do is post a link to your listing here. I know many folks who buy knives on ebay and never join or pay much attention to this site whereas most people here will look at ebay.
jpandlori

Post by jpandlori »

https://m.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-CASE-CAR ... 3355631776
Here's the link to the eBay auction. Thanks all.
stockman
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by stockman »

Gunsil wrote:It is a nice knife Lori. I don't know what you were told, but it does have condition issues. I think you will do better on ebay than here selling it, all you need to do is post a link to your listing here. I know many folks who buy knives on ebay and never join or pay much attention to this site whereas most people here will look at ebay.
I have been on AAPK starting in 2006 until now. I have purchased two knives on ebay and I knew the seller. I picked them up at his house. I have purchased knives from AAPK sellers and have even sold a few myself. I think it would be nice to see rare knives like 6465 Tested on this forum. I have not looked this knife over only a quick glance.

Harold
jpandlori

Post by jpandlori »

Thanks for your comments Harold. My husband added a video on youtube and you can see more pictures on the ebay link above. Here's a link to the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cxChbt_i7M

Lori

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”