Case Tribal Lock

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
skinner

Case Tribal Lock

Post by skinner »

Just read about the Case Tribal Lock pocket knife at SMKW and I like the blade design. I went to the site and of course it is on back order for the CV blade I want. Does anyone know any other sites that might have one? I went to Ebay,Amazon,ect.. and didn't find one.
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Case Tribal Lock

Post by Mumbleypeg »

Welcome to AAPK! Try Shepherd Hills Cutlery www.casexx.com. Last time I looked they had several.

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
steve99f

Post by steve99f »

I have the antique bone model with the bomb shield and love it. About the same size as a 54 trapper but thinner. There have been some issues reported by members here so you may want to search for those. I've has zero problems with mine.
steve99f
williamcrane

Post by williamcrane »

Received mine yesterday from Shepard Hills Cutlery. Pleased with it. I like the lock in the center; easy to close one handed if you have to. Workmanship is very good.
Attachments
IMG_0670.JPG
IMG_0671.JPG
IMG_0672.JPG
IMG_0673.JPG
IMG_0674.JPG
Bill Crane
gsmith7158
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by gsmith7158 »

Am I correct in assuming that the only one that is offered in CV is the ultra violet handle from SMKW. I haven't seen any others in anything but stainless.
------------------

Greg

IF YOU AIN'T BUYING OR LOOKING AT A KNIFE THEN YOU AIN'T LIVING.
Always looking to buy good quality Empire knives.

PROUD MEMBER AAPK, NRA.
HatchetKnot

Post by HatchetKnot »

gsmith7158 wrote:Am I correct in assuming that the only one that is offered in CV is the ultra violet handle from SMKW. I haven't seen any others in anything but stainless.
Shepherd Hills has Black synthetic listed with CV but they are also on backorder.

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”