Handle variations! With pictures :)

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
Lansky1

Re: Handle variations! With pictures :)

Post by Lansky1 »

I've never been afraid of color either ! I have very few "traditional" colors, I am drawn to the unusually colored Case's ... my faves are a lime green 63090; a carribean blue Ratcliffe, a cotton candy Canoe, a green apple Saddlehorn, harvest orange 6107, magenta Copperhead, etc. Variety is the spice of life ... ::tu::
pffffft that's not a knife ......... now THAT'S a knife !! Crocodile Dundee

John
XxTestedxX

Re: Handle variations! With pictures :)

Post by XxTestedxX »

Lansky1 wrote:I've never been afraid of color either ! I have very few "traditional" colors, I am drawn to the unusually colored Case's ... my faves are a lime green 63090; a carribean blue Ratcliffe, a cotton candy Canoe, a green apple Saddlehorn, harvest orange 6107, magenta Copperhead, etc. Variety is the spice of life ... ::tu::

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”