Amber Bone Display

The W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Company has a very rich history that began in 1889 when William Russell (“W.R.”), Jean, John, and Andrew Case began fashioning their knives and selling them along a wagon trail in upstate New York. The company has produced countless treasures and it continues to do so as one of the most collected brands in the world.
olderdogs1

Re: Amber Bone Display

Post by olderdogs1 »

Great looking display Phil, congrats. ::tu::

Tom
espn77

Post by espn77 »

That's awesome. I've always liked that style of display case. I find nothing more fulfilling in knife collecting than finally getting that next case filled!!!!! You did good. Now I'm impressed as you once told me.
Tsar Bomba

Post by Tsar Bomba »

Nice work, Phil! ::tu:: Glad to see that you completed a display featuring one of my favorite Case bone styles. ::handshake::

I'm feeling inspired. Though I may never find another one of those displays...
ImageImageImageImage
Everything's better with a Barlow
Steve Warden

Post by Steve Warden »

Outstanding, simply outstanding. Congrats to ya, Phil. A beautiful display indeed.
Take care and God bless,

Steve
TSgt USAF, Retired
1980-2000

But any knife is better than no knife! ~ Mumbleypeg (aka Ken)
Colonel26
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Colonel26 »

That's awesome Phil! I'm not the biggest fan of a lot of CASE's new bone styles. But that amber bone is real nice! You set is in that case is down right beautiful.
“There are things in the old Book which I may not be able to explain, but I fully accept it as the infallible word of God, and receive its teachings as inspired by the Holy Spirit.”
Robert E. Lee

Return to “Case Knife Collector's Forum”