Trapper

Eye Brand Man

Trapper

Post by Eye Brand Man »

Boy, somebody really had to have this one! It's not even old. I'd consider it a newer knife probably from the late '90s.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/353519905531?u ... 7675.l2557
Eye Brand Collector
treefarmer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Trapper

Post by treefarmer »

::woot:: You are right about that, EBM! I looked at the bid history. ::shrug::
Treefarmer

A GUN IN THE HAND IS BETTER THAN A COP ON THE PHONE.
kennedy knives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by kennedy knives »

Wow and it's not even a 3 Eye just a 2 Eye ::dang:: ::dang::
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

I sold a few stag handle Eye Brand knives a few years ago and got about $60 each. Wish i could of sold to those bidders.
kj
rea1eye

Post by rea1eye »

That winning bidder really wanted that knife. Maybe to complete
some collection?

Bob
tongueriver

Post by tongueriver »

Knowledgeable bidders only bid a maximum of twice on an Ebay item. If no one has opened the bidding, the knowledgeable bidder bids to lock it in as an auction rather than a bin. If someone has already made a bid the knowledgeable bidder will only bid once, in the last seconds of the auction. Any other bids are basically a bid against himself. You can't fix stupid. Actually it is not stupidity, but regular old ignorance. Once a buyer develops a history of participation in Ebay auctions, say... 50 auctions, and still haven't figured this out, it begins to approach stupidity. The value of the knife in question is something else again. It is a $50-$100 knife.
Eye Brand Man

Post by Eye Brand Man »

tongueriver wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:00 pm Knowledgeable bidders only bid a maximum of twice on an Ebay item. If no one has opened the bidding, the knowledgeable bidder bids to lock it in as an auction rather than a bin. If someone has already made a bid the knowledgeable bidder will only bid once, in the last seconds of the auction. Any other bids are basically a bid against himself. You can't fix stupid. Actually it is not stupidity, but regular old ignorance. Once a buyer develops a history of participation in Ebay auctions, say... 50 auctions, and still haven't figured this out, it begins to approach stupidity. The value of the knife in question is something else again. It is a $50-$100 knife.
My thoughts exactly . ::nod::
Eye Brand Collector

Return to “German Eye”