Any chance of a sticky for fixed blade Schrades?

Schrade Cutlery Company was founded in 1904 by George Schrade, and his brothers Jacob and William Schrade. In 1946 Imperial Knife Associated Companies, (IKAC; an association of Ulster Knife Co and Imperial Knife Co) purchased controlling interest in Schrade Cut Co and changed the name to Schrade Walden Cutlery. In 1973 the name was changed to Schrade Cutlery. In 2004 Schrade closed due to bankruptcy.

This forum is dedicated to the knives that are the legacy of this company. This forum is not the place to discuss the replica knives currently being imported using the Schrade name.
steve99f

Re: Any chance of a sticky for fixed blade Schrades?

Post by steve99f »

I'll bet TR, nice gift! Should be handy as a patch knife.
steve99f
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

No posts in this thread in nearly a year and I recently received this Schrade so I'll post it! My apologies if others have previously shown their copy of this knife, I didn't go through all the pages in the thread to check.
This one is a Schrade SCHF21 1-piece boot dagger and it's just over 9" oal with an SAE-1070 High Carbon handle and dual-edged spear-point blade featuring a fuller on each side, cross-cut textured handle for improved grip, removeable pommel with storage in the handle, and a little wee brass glass-breaker tip.
It has my kindda weight coming in at 9.5 oz.'s and both edges sharp. It displays a flawless fit and finish.
A high quality locking Polymer sheath was included.
IMHO, one could carry this knife with them at all times and never run out of uses for it!
My first and one and only Schrade!
8)
WIN_20221212_14_58_12_Pro.jpg
WIN_20221212_14_59_34_Pro.jpg
8)
tongueriver

Post by tongueriver »

Schrade Legacy Forum
Schrade Cutlery Company was founded in 1904 by George Schrade, and his brothers Jacob and William Schrade. In 1946 Imperial Knife Associated Companies, (IKAC; an association of Ulster Knife Co and Imperial Knife Co) purchased controlling interest in Schrade Cut Co and changed the name to Schrade Walden Cutlery. In 1973 the name was changed to Schrade Cutlery. In 2004 Schrade closed due to bankruptcy.

This forum is dedicated to the knives that are the legacy of this company. This forum is not the place to discuss the replica knives currently being imported using the Schrade name.
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Madmarco »

Since your post comes right after mine, TR, I have to assume you're addressing me.
I'm not aware of doing anything wrong, but if that is the case and you wish to remove my post, by all means please do so with my sincere apologies.
8)
8)

Return to “Schrade Legacy Forum”