Short Line Electrician?

The Camillus Cutlery Company was one of the oldest knife manufacturers in the United States with roots dating back to 1876. The company manufactured Camillus branded knives and was a prolific contractor for other knife brands up until its last days in 2007 when the company filed for bankruptcy.
cody6268

Short Line Electrician?

Post by cody6268 »

Is there such a thing as a "Short Line" #27? I'm trying to have at least one example of every tang stamp the #27 is found with (including SFO; like Sears/Craftsman and Xcelite); and I'm just wondering.
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Short Line Electrician?

Post by doglegg »

Don't know for sure but they are listed in the 46, 48 and 55 catalogues. Good luck.
Dan In MI

Post by Dan In MI »

They were indeed shown in those catalogs. However, being that they are rugged knives that were intended to be used, finding one might be a challenge.
USN 2000-2006
Adaptable and (usually) affable knife enthusiast, unsure of his knife collecting destination but enjoying the journey
Case taste, Rough Ryder budget
Ripster
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Ripster »

cody6268 wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 1:24 am Is there such a thing as a "Short Line" #27? I'm trying to have at least one example of every tang stamp the #27 is found with (including SFO; like Sears/Craftsman and Xcelite); and I'm just wondering.
There’s one on the bay right now,it’s a little rough . First one I’ve seen for sale in a long time,they don’t come up often.
JP
GSPTOPDOG
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by GSPTOPDOG »

I have a BUNCH of #27s and non-#27 marked Electrician's knives ... every now and then I find one put away years ago and I open it up in hopes of it being a Short Line Electrician.... ::paranoid:: and every time :x my hopes are dashed.... ::disgust:: So... good luck finding one, I am glad to hear that they are out there ::hmm::
Please visit my AAPK store: https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/ca ... er_id=2383

They say, “Hard work never hurt anyone”, but I'm still not willing to risk it.

Return to “Camillus Cutlery Collector's Forum”