Camillus Display case

The Camillus Cutlery Company was one of the oldest knife manufacturers in the United States with roots dating back to 1876. The company manufactured Camillus branded knives and was a prolific contractor for other knife brands up until its last days in 2007 when the company filed for bankruptcy.
landlines

Camillus Display case

Post by landlines »

Good morning. I have a complete 1978 number 107 display case. It includes all the boxes, leather sheaths, paperwork and even the original Dealer decal for the store window. I will be listing It for sale soon and was looking for some insight into its value.
New_Windsor_NY
Gold Tier
Gold Tier
Location: I'm On The Far Right On The Left Coast In Commiefornia

Re: Camillus Display case

Post by New_Windsor_NY »

Hi and ::welcome:: to AAPK. Someone will stop by who can probably help you. I'll tell you right now, PICTURES, PICTURES and more PICTURES would be a help.
Kid: "Wish we had time to bury them fellas."
Josey Wales: "To hell with them fellas. Buzzards got to eat, same as worms."
Clint Eastwood-The Outlaw Josey Wales

Skip
landlines

Post by landlines »

[image][/image]

I would love to upload some pics but this is what I get when I hit the image icon. Could you help me?
New_Windsor_NY
Gold Tier
Gold Tier
Location: I'm On The Far Right On The Left Coast In Commiefornia

Post by New_Windsor_NY »

Removed.
Kid: "Wish we had time to bury them fellas."
Josey Wales: "To hell with them fellas. Buzzards got to eat, same as worms."
Clint Eastwood-The Outlaw Josey Wales

Skip
Mumbleypeg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Mumbleypeg »

In case you’re not posting from an iPad, recommend you go the AAPK tips and tricks viewforum.php?f=98. Scroll down until you find the thread pertaining to your device. For future reference, that’s the go-to place for help with this forum.

As for a value your best resource is an advanced search for sold listings of the item on eBay. There have been several empty (no knives) Camillus display cases sold for between $100 and $200. I don’t know what a 107 display is but you may find one or more that has been sold.

If you want to sell it here you’ll need to purchase a subscription, then list in the Knife Commerce section. You can find more about a membership by clicking on “Support AAPK” on the upper right of this page. Memberships start at $20 and up depending on what you want.

Welcome to AAPK!

Ken
Member AKTI, TSRA, NRA.

If your religion requires that you hate someone, you need a new religion.

When the people fear their government, that is tyranny. When government fears the people, that is freedom.

https://www.akti.org/
Vit_213

Post by Vit_213 »

No. 107 display
Attachments
1976-catalog-s_38.jpg

Return to “Camillus Cutlery Collector's Forum”