camillus aftermath

The Camillus Cutlery Company was one of the oldest knife manufacturers in the United States with roots dating back to 1876. The company manufactured Camillus branded knives and was a prolific contractor for other knife brands up until its last days in 2007 when the company filed for bankruptcy.
mke6963

camillus aftermath

Post by mke6963 »

Anybody know apx how many camillus aftermaths were produced and different variations?
I believe they only made them 2003-2004.
Vit_213

Re: camillus aftermath

Post by Vit_213 »

mke6963 wrote:Anybody know apx how many camillus aftermaths were produced and different variations?
I believe they only made them 2003-2004.
1. Were produced 900 regular Aftermaths and 100 black Aftermaths.
2. Yes
Tsar Bomba

Post by Tsar Bomba »

Did anyone else think this thread would be about what happened to the Camillus factory and stock after the shutdown in 2007? ::paranoid:: :oops:

That Aftermath is a beast, though. It's a little over the top to me, it comes off as a bit of a mall ninja knife in my eyes (and I say that as the owner of two comically-large Cold Steel true-life mall ninja folders, the Hold Out I and the Voyager XL tanto) but different strokes for different folks. BladeHQ seems to have been asking $575 for that knife, which is a pretty sturdy amount. ::uc::
ImageImageImageImage
Everything's better with a Barlow
americanedgetech

Post by americanedgetech »

I too thought it was about he company's demise, and sale.
I have read enough to know the new Camillus will have NOTHING to do with anything before their purchase. ::td::

The Camillus "Catfish" Hunter was the first collectible knife I purchased, and it is the knife that started my "bug".
I didn't know "Aftermath was a model...
I assume this is it?
Attachments
Camilius-Aftermath-C2562-BHQ-0137-jr.jpg
Ken Mc.

WTB Kershaw 2120 MACHO Lockback Parts knife
I need a pile side scale. THX!

Return to “Camillus Cutlery Collector's Forum”