Camillus 4 Liner Twist Blade Scout?

The Camillus Cutlery Company was one of the oldest knife manufacturers in the United States with roots dating back to 1876. The company manufactured Camillus branded knives and was a prolific contractor for other knife brands up until its last days in 2007 when the company filed for bankruptcy.
bronze4u
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: Camillus 4 Liner Twist Blade Scout?

Postby bronze4u » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:36 pm

tjmurphy wrote:WOW!!! What an amazing knife ::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu::

It's a rare beauty for sure! ::tu::

Kirk
"I am looking for more "Ring-Turn" knives for trade, or purchase." Message me if you like

bronze4u
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Postby bronze4u » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:39 pm

carrmillus wrote:....don't know how I missed that one!!!..... ::facepalm:: ........I look at Camillus on ebay just about every day, and I've never seen one on ebay except the one in oct., 2009!!!.........i'll trade ya fer it!!!.......... ::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu:: ...............

I think I found mine from a higher power.. If you read my post you'll understand what I mean.

My story posted:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53251&start=15

Kirk
"I am looking for more "Ring-Turn" knives for trade, or purchase." Message me if you like

bronze4u
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Postby bronze4u » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:41 pm

carrmillus wrote:.....just noticed that the ring turn on this one is round and the other one looks triangular with the corners rounded off???...... ::shrug:: ...............

The rings are both round.. Blades are of course different

Cheers

Kirk

bronze4u
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Postby bronze4u » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:50 pm

carrmillus wrote:....don't know how I missed that one!!!..... ::facepalm:: ........I look at Camillus on ebay just about every day, and I've never seen one on ebay except the one in oct., 2009!!!.........i'll trade ya fer it!!!.......... ::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu:: ::tu:: ...............

Hello, this previous post I did will explain why I will most likely, never sell, or trade this knife:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=53251&start=15#p586880

msteele6

Postby msteele6 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:54 am

Nice ones! ::tu::

Return to “Camillus Cutlery Collector's Forum”