Hubertus Werkstoff Hochleistungsstahl Geschmiedet

For Collectors & Users of Hubertus Brand Knives
wazu013

Hubertus Werkstoff Hochleistungsstahl Geschmiedet

Post by wazu013 »

Here's a Hubertus lockback hunter that I've posted in other threads but I thought it deserves it's own thread. I bought from a guy in Austria but I'm sure there are a few other sites that sell it. All the stuff on the blade means Material is High performance forged steel. It's OL is 9 1/2" with a 4 1/4" blade. It locks up solid and feel very substantial in your hand and you never have to wonder if the blade won't open ::tu::
Check it out.
Attachments
Hubie Hunter 014.JPG
Hubie Hunter 026.JPG
Hubie Hunter 032.JPG
Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez
Madmarco
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Hubertus Werkstoff Hochleistungsstahl Geschmiedet

Post by Madmarco »

Wazu! I fully realize I'm a month shy of 10 years since you posted that gorgeous knife, but I live by the theory "Better Late Than Never" so I'll comment now. That knife is sensational, and I've wanted one forever, but I've had trouble communicating with Henning at Hubertus, so it hasn't become a reality yet. I love the shape of the knife, not to mention the 9 3/4" length when open. Very cool knife you have there! 8)
8)
Alien883

Re: Hubertus Werkstoff Hochleistungsstahl Geschmiedet

Post by Alien883 »

wazu013 wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:00 pm Here's a Hubertus lockback hunter that I've posted in other threads but I thought it deserves it's own thread. I bought from a guy in Austria but I'm sure there are a few other sites that sell it. All the stuff on the blade means Material is High performance forged steel. It's OL is 9 1/2" with a 4 1/4" blade. It locks up solid and feel very substantial in your hand and you never have to wonder if the blade won't open ::tu::
Check it out.
Great knife, Hubertus was for a very long time top notch German ( Solingen ) Quality, their hunting folders and traditional Bavarian style " Nicker" in particular!! Today's quality is more upper mid range, still good steel and decent fit and finish. Today Henning Ritter runs this company...maried into the Ritter family!!

Return to “Hubertus”