S&M Gunstock question for the Brains trust

The Queen Cutlery Company manufactured knives in Titusville Pennsylvania for 96 years. The company opened its only factory there in 1919 and commenced to make some of the best US crafted cutlery you will find. Unfortunately, the Titusville manufacturing plant closed down in 2018.
Brumbydownunder

S&M Gunstock question for the Brains trust

Post by Brumbydownunder »

I've become a big fan of the Gunstock pattern .... I have several including this S&M 132 104
This is the big 4 1/4 inch
DSCN7134.JPG
The question is did Queen ever make one of these Gunstock Patterns with just a single clip blade?

I would love to track one down if they did, either branded 'Queen' or Schatt & Morgan (Or any Brand for that matter) ... just to be clear what I am looking for is something around the 4 inch mark not the smaller 3 1/2 inch

Any info (model number) anything would be greatly appreciated

Thanks Derek
"Belong Where The Moment Finds You"
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: S&M Gunstock question for the Brains trust

Post by jerryd6818 »

Deleted.
Post offensive to the OP.
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
Brumbydownunder

Re: S&M Gunstock question for the Brains trust

Post by Brumbydownunder »

jerryd6818 wrote:So you already know about the 3-5/8" edition S&M made for the Keystone Series? There's one in an AAPK store ---► https://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/ca ... ber-bone-8
Sorry, I am not aware of any 4" single blade editions.
Jerry
That is exactly why I added this to my OP ... "just to be clear what I am looking for is something around the 4 inch mark not the smaller 3 1/2 inch"

I did not want to waste any time (yours or mine) with leads or suggestions to smaller models/patterns. 4 inch or 4 inch + is what the OP was about.
"Belong Where The Moment Finds You"

Return to “Queen Cutlery Collector's Forum”