Need some info on this Queen

The Queen Cutlery Company manufactured knives in Titusville Pennsylvania for 96 years. The company opened its only factory there in 1919 and commenced to make some of the best US crafted cutlery you will find. Unfortunately, the Titusville manufacturing plant closed down in 2018.
donjr

Need some info on this Queen

Post by donjr »

Hello Guys,
I need some help on this one as I know nothing much about Queen's. Picked this one up today for what I think was a fair price of ($30.00). Got home and looked it up, but could not find it anywhere! I think it is a Tuxedo, and not sure if it is Bone or Imitation Bone or Delrin. Also any guess on age and value? Any help from the Queen experts out there would be Greatly Appreciated!! Thanks in Advance!! Donjr
Attachments
DSCN8527.JPG
DSCN8520.JPG
DSCN8515.JPG
DSCN8511.JPG
rangerbluedog

Re: Need some info on this Queen

Post by rangerbluedog »

Can't help with value or handle material, but I think that tang stamp was used circa 1984-1990.
-Blue
Click the link below to order your copy of the Boker book!
https://TheBokerBook.com
bdev

Post by bdev »

If it's 3" long, it's a #38 Swell Center Pen. Looks to have Winterbottom Bone handles. Nice pick-up at a good price.

Note: The price shown in the pic below is from 2004. Jim Sargents book "Knives & Razors Identification and Value Guide 6th Ed.
DSC_0001.JPG
Queen City. My favorite! Bruno. ::tu::
donjr

Post by donjr »

Yes. it is exactly 3" Long. Thanks for the info

Return to “Queen Cutlery Collector's Forum”