Boker XXL Kalashnikov Dessert Warrior Automatic Knife (4.75" DONUT)

Boker specific research and history discussions, Questions & answers, Picture sharing
socalfear

Boker XXL Kalashnikov Dessert Warrior Automatic Knife (4.75" DONUT)

Post by socalfear »

I recently bought 2 Boker XXL Kalashnikov Exclusive Dessert Warrior Automatic Knife (4.75" Blue) (DONUT) knives (one for my wife and one to sell).

I cant sell it on EBAY because its automatic, and I'm really out of ideas. I would sell on here but I am new and will not meet the 100 posts minimum for a while.
If anyone has any helpful suggestions I would be greatly appreciative... THANK YOU :D
Attachments
boker donut.jpg
Jeffinn
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Boker XXL Kalashnikov Dessert Warrior Automatic Knife (4.75" DONUT)

Post by Jeffinn »

I believe someone in this thread was looking for one.
viewtopic.php?f=60&t=69205
Jeff
Hey … it’s a pocketknife for gosh sakes. I’m not selling the Mona Lisa….Bullitt4001
https://www.jfinamoreknives.com
http://www.secondlifeknives.com
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

::welcome:: to AAPK!

John
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
Painter80

Post by Painter80 »

I listed one of those on ebay too and it was promptly removed
OLDE CUTLER
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by OLDE CUTLER »

socalfear wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:26 pm I recently bought 2 Boker XXL Kalashnikov Exclusive Dessert Warrior Automatic Knife (4.75" Blue) (DONUT) knives (one for my wife and one to sell).

I cant sell it on EBAY because its automatic, and I'm really out of ideas. I would sell on here but I am new and will not meet the 100 posts minimum for a while.
If anyone has any helpful suggestions I would be greatly appreciative... THANK YOU :D
Congratulations, with your very first post you have violated one of the main rules on AAPK by offering a knife for sale without a membership or opening a store. And you AAPK members who think you are helping him out are aiding and abetting in cheating Bryan out of much needed funds to run the website.
"Sometimes even the blind chicken finds corn"
Coinfolio
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Coinfolio »

I got one, had fun watching it snap open a few times but really not for me. Looking at ebay it appears a few sold for 200 or so before ebay must of caught on. I will put mint over in the sale thread for just a bit over cost.
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

I hope a "welcome" isn't aiding and abetting. ::shrug::

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
socalfear

Post by socalfear »

OLDE CUTLER wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:51 pm
socalfear wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:26 pm I recently bought 2 Boker XXL Kalashnikov Exclusive Dessert Warrior Automatic Knife (4.75" Blue) (DONUT) knives (one for my wife and one to sell).

Congratulations, with your very first post you have violated one of the main rules on AAPK by offering a knife for sale without a membership or opening a store. And you AAPK members who think you are helping him out are aiding and abetting in cheating Bryan out of much needed funds to run the website.
Thanks "OLDE CUTLER"... I get it, and didn't mean to "cheat" anyone or the system. ::tu:: BTW a simple "hey that post is not allowed, here's a link to the rules" in my PM would have been sufficient.
My membership has been updated and now nobody is "aiding & abetting" as you say. Also I have no issue sending "BRYAN" another paypal for the sell fee if someone on here does buy it.
OLDE CUTLER
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by OLDE CUTLER »

socalfear wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:46 pm
OLDE CUTLER wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:51 pm

Thanks "OLDE CUTLER"... I get it, and didn't mean to "cheat" anyone or the system. ::tu:: BTW a simple "hey that post is not allowed, here's a link to the rules" in my PM would have been sufficient.
My membership has been updated and now nobody is "aiding & abetting" as you say. Also I have no issue sending "BRYAN" another paypal for the sell fee if someone on here does buy it.
Sorry, I did not mean to seem harsh, but there has been a lot of this going on lately. In your original post you could have said "Hi I am new to AAPK and have a knife to sell. How do I do that?" But like others have been doing you posted a picture of the knife, a description, and said it was for sale. Others have done this with the hope that their first post will be seen by someone who will contact them by PM or email and buy the knife before the post gets reported and removed. The aiding and abetting I am referring to is AAPK members buying from these kind of posts, even though they know the sellers are unauthorized because they think they are getting a "deal".
"Sometimes even the blind chicken finds corn"
aldohager

Post by aldohager »

Nice looking knives. ::tu::
a game like wordle but 8 at a time
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

Blade HQ has a run of Dessert Warrior items in stock and ready for purchase, act fast! ::ds:: All in line with National Donut Day, go figure. 🍩🔪

Gone2Three
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Gone2Three »

And...they're discounted 30 bucks off MSRP now... $55

The mini has already sold out

Randy
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

Curiosity got the best of me, picked up a full-size and Zippo. 🍩
Attachments
Screenshot_20220603-130312.png

Gone2Three
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Gone2Three »

1967redrider wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:08 pm Curiosity got the best of me, picked up a full-size and Zippo. 🍩
::woot:: ::clapping::
Addilynn

Post by Addilynn »

thank you!!!
jordanlaris

Post by jordanlaris »

The knife looks very colorful and special, but the quantity is so small, you should only post it on social networking groups like face book death run 3d
rossderi

Post by rossderi »

zippo kılıfı I listed one of those on ebay too and it was promptly removed. deri bileklik
Samb

Post by Samb »

Your wording can get you caught on ebay, try button open button close. Just a suggestion.
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by 1967redrider »

Blade HQ exclusive Dessert Warrior Remix available!

https://www.bladehq.com/item--Boker-Des ... ix--132880

Yes, Virginia, it's an auto. 😉
Attachments
Screenshot_20230726-121955.png

Return to “Boker Knife Collector's Forum”