Left Out

Boker specific research and history discussions, Questions & answers, Picture sharing
rangerbluedog

Re: Left Out

Post by rangerbluedog »

One of my favorite parts is the final chapter, in which we included a 100 year pattern chart. In its original form, the pattern chart was much larger, and would have doubled the size of the book. In order to make something that folks could afford, we trimmed some of the details out of the chart, but there are still a couple that might be useful. So here in all it's original glory - except for pictures - is a list of congress patterns made by Boker during the years of 1900-2008. (as found in U.S. cutlery and hardware catalogs)
Congress Patterns.jpeg
-Blue
Click the link below to order your copy of the Boker book!
https://TheBokerBook.com
rangerbluedog

Post by rangerbluedog »

Here's one more, listing the Limited Edition Knives Boker made from 1971 to 2002. It doesn't include the GREAT AMERICAN STORY knives made by BOKER USA from 1974-1978, but that list is available elsewhere online. All the limited edition knives in the attached list were made in Solingen. I don't think there is a published list anywhere available that is as complete as this one.
LTD1.jpeg
LTD2.jpeg
LTD3.jpeg
LTD4.jpeg
-Blue
Click the link below to order your copy of the Boker book!
https://TheBokerBook.com
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

Thank you Mason. My question was more about knife parts; e.g. the blade for a fixed blade knife: could this have been imported with no markings to suggest Germany and then built into a finished knife in the USA factory ?
kj
Mason

Post by Mason »

kootenay joe wrote:Thank you Mason. My question was more about knife parts; e.g. the blade for a fixed blade knife: could this have been imported with no markings to suggest Germany and then built into a finished knife in the USA factory ?
kj
I don't know about the importation of knife parts which certainly could have been brought over, with or without country of origin stamps. Probably not a great need to do so though since both the German and American companies had large and complete fabrication shops.
Mason

Post by Mason »

Great Boker charts Blue, which are invaluable in precisely identifying a particular model.

Return to “Boker Knife Collector's Forum”