Boker warranty ?

Boker specific research and history discussions, Questions & answers, Picture sharing
Chayes

Boker warranty ?

Post by Chayes »

Does Boker have a lifetime warranty like Buck? I just bought an older Boker 4 blade congress for a bit of nothing that has one broken blade and two more that have been heavily sharpened. Will they reblade and clean it up or did I waste my few bucks? Anybody with experience?
americanedgetech

Re: Boker warranty ?

Post by americanedgetech »

This is not an answer but... Keep it as a part of history, and buy another.

Imagine that blade was broken in the rib cage of a bull Elk attacking. The man passed with the Elk but the wife kept that knife until the day she passed.

Whatever the reason, I am not a fan of replacing blades. The knife has history. ::tu::

Junkers, and "Lot Knives" I don't care. They are practice. A Boker I would not mess with. JMHO
Ken Mc.

WTB Kershaw 2120 MACHO Lockback Parts knife
I need a pile side scale. THX!
peanut740
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by peanut740 »

You buy a busted up junk knife and you want them to fix it?
Roger
Chayes

Post by Chayes »

peanut740 wrote:You buy a busted up junk knife and you want them to fix it?
No, I wanted to know whay they can and will do for a fee. Even Buck charges for a reblade and spa treatment. I was interested in blade reshaping, cleanup and polish.....
rangerbluedog

Post by rangerbluedog »

The text below was taken from the Boker USA webpage.

https://www.bokerusa.com/ticket/index/sFid/63

If you would like to send your Boker knife in for repair work or examination to see if it is covered under warranty, please note the following requirements.

Name, phone number, and shipping address (no P.O. Boxes please).
Email address is optional but preferred.
$14.95 Shipping and Handling Fee. Visa, Mastercard, Discovery, check, or money order are accepted.
NO REPAIRS WILL BE INITIATED WITHOUT ALL OF THE ABOVE (excluding email address), NO EXCEPTIONS.
Any warranty or repair submissions sent without all of the above (excluding email address) will be destroyed sixty (60) days after receipt.

To help you better understand whether your product is covered under warranty, the following items are normally not covered under warranty, although exceptions do exist:

Blade rusting, particularly on carbon steel blades.
Blade breakage, especially after more than a year of ownership.
Handle scales cracking or breaking.
-Blue
Click the link below to order your copy of the Boker book!
https://TheBokerBook.com

Return to “Boker Knife Collector's Forum”