GEC Re-Sale Prices

GEC specializes in highly collectable and premium quality usable pocket knives. The company's USA manufactured knives have quickly proven to be a big hit with both collectors and users who seek quality American craftsmanship.
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: GEC Re-Sale Prices

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

EO knives are all bringing premiums, whether GEC or Schatt and Morgan. I have been buying them up whenever I see one that isn’t too ridiculously high and in some cases reselling them. I don’t understand this fully, except when you get one and see how easy it is to open, it has great appeal. I guess I am not the only one with brittle thumbnails that needs a knife like this.
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
Daryl

Re: GEC Re-Sale Prices

Post by Daryl »

Sharpnshinyknives wrote:EO knives are all bringing premiums, whether GEC or Schatt and Morgan. I have been buying them up whenever I see one that isn’t too ridiculously high and in some cases reselling them. I don’t understand this fully, except when you get one and see how easy it is to open, it has great appeal. I guess I am not the only one with brittle thumbnails that needs a knife like this.
You're not alone. I've had to switch over to EO knives, too, for the same reason - brittle thumbnails. I haven't managed to snag a GEC yet, but I do love my Schatt & Morgan.

Return to “Great Eastern Cutlery (GEC) Collector's Forum”