Be a lamb, dear...

GEC specializes in highly collectable and premium quality usable pocket knives. The company's USA manufactured knives have quickly proven to be a big hit with both collectors and users who seek quality American craftsmanship.
kootenay joe

Re: Be a lamb, dear...

Post by kootenay joe »

I do not recognize the name of the store with lambfoot. Do some people join AAPK just to sell knives here ?
Is this seller supplied directly from GEC ? or is he buying from authorized dealers ?
His price of $199 is not that much over the $145 GEC just sold out at. And this AAPK seller is now also sold out.
Does GEC tell dealers how much they can charge ?
kj
Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Sharpnshinyknives »

kootenay joe wrote:I do not recognize the name of the store with lambfoot. Do some people join AAPK just to sell knives here ?
Is this seller supplied directly from GEC ? or is he buying from authorized dealers ?
His price of $199 is not that much over the $145 GEC just sold out at. And this AAPK seller is now also sold out.
Does GEC tell dealers how much they can charge ?
kj

I can’t speak for him. I bought one of those that he had. In his email it sounded like he bought them just the way we could have, if we were fast enough. So he is not a dealer and therefore can charge whatever he likes. Dealers are stuck only charging what they agreed to charge, you can lose your dealer agreement doing otherwise. Not sure he charged enough, I bet these will be on EBay for 250 to 300. That’s what I would try them at.
SSk Mark “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” Ronald Reagan
JohnR
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by JohnR »

Received mine today, really well done unique knives, can't remember ever seeing a lambfoot from an American knife company.
Attachments
IMG_0462.jpg
IMG_0464.jpg
IMG_0466.jpg
IMG_0471.jpg
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

Those look Great ! The jigged bone is a real Standout !
Charlie has an excellent sense of design. His knives are always the best of a GEC pattern.
Anyone know if this pattern was originally designed to trim lamb hooves ? Or was it given this name because it is a narrow Sheepsfoot profile ?
kj
Onearmbladejunkie

Post by Onearmbladejunkie »

Three weeks ago I cantacted all of the Waynorth Dealers with no success. 6/26/2019 I received an email invoice Pay-Pal notice for the "Charlie" Dark Chestnut peach-seed bone Lambs foot knife. I think I save $5 too. I planned not to buy this knife , but it seemed like fate . I changed my mind and I snagged it ! Thank You Jesus !
Attachments
62602035_10218149239419195_4726634053531336704_n.jpg
cudgee

Post by cudgee »

Onearmbladejunkie wrote:Three weeks ago I cantacted all of the Waynorth Dealers with no success. 6/26/2019 I received an email invoice Pay-Pal notice for the "Charlie" Dark Chestnut peach-seed bone Lambs foot knife. I think I save $5 too. I planned not to buy this knife , but it seemed like fate . I changed my mind and I snagged it ! Thank You Jesus !
Well snagged!!!
m0nk

Post by m0nk »

Onearmbladejunkie wrote:Three weeks ago I cantacted all of the Waynorth Dealers with no success. 6/26/2019 I received an email invoice Pay-Pal notice for the "Charlie" Dark Chestnut peach-seed bone Lambs foot knife. I think I save $5 too. I planned not to buy this knife , but it seemed like fate . I changed my mind and I snagged it ! Thank You Jesus !
Kenny,

That's an amazing story, it must have been meant to be! From every pic I've seen, the dark chestnut bone came out as advertised on this one. Keep it and use it, or pass it along, either way it's a win-win for you.

- Lee
FarSide
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by FarSide »

93 CC Lambs foot B.jpg
-Tim
Duffer

Post by Duffer »

That is a dandy FarSide ::tu::