GREAT EASTERN CUTLERY #93 SWAY-BACK RAM'S FOOT BLADE KNIFE

GEC specializes in highly collectable and premium quality usable pocket knives. The company's USA manufactured knives have quickly proven to be a big hit with both collectors and users who seek quality American craftsmanship.
m0nk

Re: GREAT EASTERN CUTLERY #93 SWAY-BACK RAM'S FOOT BLADE KNIFE

Postby m0nk » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:45 am

Sharpnshinyknives wrote:Just got these two in today. Have to tell you this Oily Creek Bone is gorgeous. It’s my first one but it will not be my last.
The other is the Waynorth lambs foot. Got this one from 3 finger Mac. Was glad he had a few to sell.

Mark,

Every time you post a pic of a knife there with the water in the background, it's just Zen. I love those pics. So relaxing, with a nice knife in the foreground. Keep 'em coming! And the dark bone on the Lambsfoot is so perfect, makes me wish we could get jigging like that on NF branded knives. Well done, Sir!

- Lee

Sharpnshinyknives
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Postby Sharpnshinyknives » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:12 am

m0nk wrote:
Sharpnshinyknives wrote:Just got these two in today. Have to tell you this Oily Creek Bone is gorgeous. It’s my first one but it will not be my last.
The other is the Waynorth lambs foot. Got this one from 3 finger Mac. Was glad he had a few to sell.

Mark,

Every time you post a pic of a knife there with the water in the background, it's just Zen. I love those pics. So relaxing, with a nice knife in the foreground. Keep 'em coming! And the dark bone on the Lambsfoot is so perfect, makes me wish we could get jigging like that on NF branded knives. Well done, Sir!

- Lee

Thank you Lee, I try to change the background periodically, it helps me find the knives later. When you scroll through so many on your iPhone or iPad it helps to pinpoint a time period. I can remember approximately when I bought a knife, so looking for the background I was using then helps to locate it. Plus I like to change it seasonally if there is something from an old calendar that catches my eye to put in the background. Plus it just looks fresh to change it. Glad you like this one, it’s from a Christian calendar with a Psalm on the bottom of it, the 23rd, He leads me beside still waters.
SSk (Mark)
“As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.” Proverbs

Onearmbladejunkie
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Postby Onearmbladejunkie » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:49 pm

56677445668799222.jpg

Return to “Great Eastern Cutlery (GEC) Collector's Forum”