GEC 21 Bull Buster

GEC specializes in highly collectable and premium quality usable pocket knives. The company's USA manufactured knives have quickly proven to be a big hit with both collectors and users who seek quality American craftsmanship.
KnifeSlinger#81

Re: GEC 21 Bull Buster

Post by KnifeSlinger#81 »

Those of you that have a 2019 bullbuster, how is the snap? I'm thinking of getting a green one to match my well used 2015 green bullnose but I like a hard snap for such a knife.
-Paul T.

WANTED: Shapleigh Diamond Edge branded Schrades in good condition.
DM11
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by DM11 »

KnifeSlinger#81 wrote:Those of you that have a 2019 bullbuster, how is the snap? I'm thinking of getting a green one to match my well used 2015 green bullnose but I like a hard snap for such a knife.
The pull and snap on 2019 run of 21's is a little lighter than on the 2018 71 I have. Its certainly no weaking but doesnt have the bank vault slam of the 71. My 71 was a almost nail breaker till I got some Quick Release worked into it.
David
KnifeSlinger#81

Post by KnifeSlinger#81 »

DM11 wrote:
KnifeSlinger#81 wrote:Those of you that have a 2019 bullbuster, how is the snap? I'm thinking of getting a green one to match my well used 2015 green bullnose but I like a hard snap for such a knife.
The pull and snap on 2019 run of 21's is a little lighter than on the 2018 71 I have. Its certainly no weaking but doesnt have the bank vault slam of the 71. My 71 was a almost nail breaker till I got some Quick Release worked into it.
Thanks David, appreciate it. Sounds like it would be fine for my preferences.
-Paul T.

WANTED: Shapleigh Diamond Edge branded Schrades in good condition.

Return to “Great Eastern Cutlery (GEC) Collector's Forum”