Ridiculous

GEC specializes in highly collectable and premium quality usable pocket knives. The company's USA manufactured knives have quickly proven to be a big hit with both collectors and users who seek quality American craftsmanship.
wlf

Re: Ridiculous

Post by wlf »

Dealers’ GEC knife prices are fixed by GEC. SFO knives’ prices are set by SFO owners.
I buy roosters combs and farmers..........................................................jack knives [/b]

GEC SFOs and others at LICK CREEK CUTLERY- www.allaboutpocketknives.com/wlf

May the Father and Son bless
Lyle
mmclaughlin

Post by mmclaughlin »

Are the knives that are offered for early reserve at Collector Knives SFO ?
Or will those knives and same handles be available thru other dealers, such as KSF, when they are released by GEC?
Just curious how that works.
gsmith7158
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by gsmith7158 »

Some of them are SFO's exclusive to CK, some are regular runs available at other dealers and they even offer other brands on early reserve.
------------------

Greg

IF YOU AIN'T BUYING OR LOOKING AT A KNIFE THEN YOU AIN'T LIVING.
Always looking to buy good quality Empire knives.

PROUD MEMBER AAPK, NRA.
biglmbass

Post by biglmbass »

It was the slowest I've ever seen his sight. :( Hate it, as the 85 is a fav of mine.
kootenay joe

Post by kootenay joe »

Quote TFL: "the receipt of the email by people in the list can vary by a significant time - many minutes, and sometimes much longer"
I don't own a smart phone or any mobile device so email to home computer is how i receive knife notifications. I live in a sparsely populated mountainous area. Mountains = more transmission towers needed & sparse population = too few customers to make the cost of towers worth spending on. So my internet/email is slow and i have long thought that emails get to me after others have already received them. Thanks TFL for confirming that delays depending upon transmission 'issues' and distances do occur.
GEC is not purposely creating a scarcity. 'We' are by wanting them. GEC has thankfully decided to limit the number of knives made to that which the work force can produce and maintain the highest standards without having to run night shifts. The owner of GEC has turned away from expanding and making more money for himself in favor of giving his workers a good life style(no shift work and adequate+ holidays) and giving us a reliably top notch pocket knife.
Thank you Bill Howard !
kj

Return to “Great Eastern Cutlery (GEC) Collector's Forum”