What size GEC case for my Oregon Trapper

GEC specializes in highly collectable and premium quality usable pocket knives. The company's USA manufactured knives have quickly proven to be a big hit with both collectors and users who seek quality American craftsmanship.
LSS152

What size GEC case for my Oregon Trapper

Post by LSS152 »

I just got my Frontier bone Oregon Trapper. What size GEC case will work on this knife is it the large or medium? Are there any other leather cases that you guys would recommend? Thanks for the help!
Tsar Bomba

Re: What size GEC case for my Oregon Trapper

Post by Tsar Bomba »

I received one of the basic sleeves each from CollectorKnives and KnivesShipFree. The Frontier Bone 43 is simply too thick for the CK slip while the narrower 43s (camel bone, jigged green bone, etc.) seem to fit but require some effort unless the slip is already broken in. The KSF slip which came with my 43 fits the camel bone and green bone absolutely perfectly. I haven't tried it with the Frontier Bone 43 yet, although the KSF slip does seem to be a little roomier overall so it might accomdate the thicker bone.

I haven't bought any of the GEC slips.
ImageImageImageImage
Everything's better with a Barlow
DM11
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: What size GEC case for my Oregon Trapper

Post by DM11 »

I dont know. I would call the factory. They will know the answer to your question. My 43 Antique Green bone fits into the KSF Mainstreet Pocketslip and Deluxe Pocketslip.
David

Return to “Great Eastern Cutlery (GEC) Collector's Forum”