#35 AAPK Churchill

GEC specializes in highly collectable and premium quality usable pocket knives. The company's USA manufactured knives have quickly proven to be a big hit with both collectors and users who seek quality American craftsmanship.
MadTrapper

Re: #35 AAPK Churchill

Post by MadTrapper »

With the crazy prices in the secondary market on GEC's, I decided to snag another AAPK Churchill. Who knows what they'll be worth someday... I'm fairly certain that I'll at least always be able to get out of it what I've got in it. I've made worse investments.

There's one (1) left in the AAPK store! ::tu::
"A knife is as personal and necessary a thing as a man ever owns." Bob Loveless
MadTrapper

Post by MadTrapper »

I rec'd my 2nd AAPK Churchill in the mail today. I'm sure glad I was able to get a 2nd one before they sold out. These are a great looking knife by a great manufacturer and in my opinion, an excellent choice for an AAPK knife. Thank you Mr. Sanders! Nice job all the way around! ::tu::
"A knife is as personal and necessary a thing as a man ever owns." Bob Loveless
Railsplitter
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by Railsplitter »

MadTrapper wrote:I rec'd my 2nd AAPK Churchill in the mail today. I'm sure glad I was able to get a 2nd one before they sold out. These are a great looking knife by a great manufacturer and in my opinion, an excellent choice for an AAPK knife. Thank you Mr. Sanders! Nice job all the way around! ::tu::
Great post, MadTrapper. I got my second one today too and I'm dancin' in the streets!
Rick T.

"My knife money maketh itself wings!" mb>

Proud member of the Buck Collectors Club Inc.
Knifegetter46

Post by Knifegetter46 »

Railsplitter wrote:
MadTrapper wrote:I rec'd my 2nd AAPK Churchill in the mail today. I'm sure glad I was able to get a 2nd one before they sold out. These are a great looking knife by a great manufacturer and in my opinion, an excellent choice for an AAPK knife. Thank you Mr. Sanders! Nice job all the way around! ::tu::
Great post, MadTrapper. I got my second one today too and I'm dancin' in the streets!

I have the Rust Red, too. I think it is the nicest knife I have. The color of the bone is really great! It's certainly the most beautiful of the entire run of 35s (IMHO).

Return to “Great Eastern Cutlery (GEC) Collector's Forum”