WHOOF, WHOOF-a Kennel full of Beagles

GEC specializes in highly collectable and premium quality usable pocket knives. The company's USA manufactured knives have quickly proven to be a big hit with both collectors and users who seek quality American craftsmanship.
Schradenut
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

WHOOF, WHOOF-a Kennel full of Beagles

Post by Schradenut »

From the moment i laid eyes on the new GEC Beagle, i was hooked. The #18 is only a small knife, but it is a delight to look at and hold. The blade selection of the spear and sheepfoot work extremely well. These 10 are the complete set.
I suppose the big attraction was the incredible selection of handle materials. Looking at the first pic attached, the handle materials are listed from left to right;
1) Natural Canvas Micarta, 2) Spruce Green Jigged Bone, 3) Cocobolo Wood, 4) Stag, 5) Natural Stag, 6) Cola Jigged Bone, 7) Yellow Camel Bone, 8) Red Linen Micarta, 9) Oil Sucker Wood, 10) Runaway Beagle Acrylic.
These little beauties have just found a new home in my newly constructed Coffee Table. Enjoy gentleman.
Tony.
Attachments
P1240904.JPG
P1240906.JPG
dweb1897

Re: WHOOF, WHOOF-a Kennel full of Beagles

Post by dweb1897 »

Looking at that many Beagles, the first thing that comes to mind is ..kill the wabbit...Beautiful layout Tony, I'm eager to see your new coffee table. I particularly like that Natural stag, great color.
RABBIT HUNT.jpg
I have a hard time trusting someone who doesn't like dogs...but if my dog doesn't like someone, I'll trust that.
Acorn, a better friend than I deserved, gone but never forgotten...run fast and free 11-5-2018 I'll see you soon
XX Case XX

Post by XX Case XX »

Very nice Tony... ::nod::

I work hard so my Dog can have a better life...
jmh58

Post by jmh58 »

Nice pack of hounds ya have Tony!! ::tu:: John
Not all who wander are lost!!

Of all the paths you take in life,
Make sure some of them are Dirt!!!

Return to “Great Eastern Cutlery (GEC) Collector's Forum”