Wanted: Northfield #77 Barlow

GEC specializes in highly collectable and premium quality usable pocket knives. The company's USA manufactured knives have quickly proven to be a big hit with both collectors and users who seek quality American craftsmanship.
El Gato

Wanted: Northfield #77 Barlow

Post by El Gato »

I am looking for one of the GEC Northfield #77 Barlow knives that were a Collector Knives SFO series last year. Can anyone help please?
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: A Little Help Perhaps?

Post by jerryd6818 »

Welcome to AAPK.

Edit the subject of your thread (upper right corner of your post. 4th box from the right. Looks like a pencil) to "Wanted GEC Northfield #77 Barlow" and you might get better results, or just start a new thread in the "Want Ads" forum @ http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/kni ... m.php?f=26

Good luck with your search. They're great knives.
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
El Gato

Re: A Little Help Perhaps?

Post by El Gato »

jerryd6818 wrote:Welcome to AAPK.

Edit the subject of your thread (upper right corner of your post. 4th box from the right. Looks like a pencil) to "Wanted GEC Northfield #77 Barlow" and you might get better results, or just start a new thread in the "Want Ads" forum @ http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/kni ... m.php?f=26

Good luck with your search. They're great knives.
Thank you for the kind welcome jerry. Also for the suggestion, and how to go about making it. Very much appreciated.
I wasn't quite sure if this kind of request was allowed and did not wish to offend anyone or post against any rule. Just lookin' for a little help and I appreciate yours. Thanks a bunch! ::tu::
El Gato

Re: Wanted: Northfield #77 Barlow

Post by El Gato »

I am still on the hunt for the Northfield #772115 Barlow, single spear blade, in Smooth Ivory Bone.
That is the only one I still need for my little assortment.
Thanks.

Dave

Return to “Great Eastern Cutlery (GEC) Collector's Forum”