98 pattern update

GEC specializes in highly collectable and premium quality usable pocket knives. The company's USA manufactured knives have quickly proven to be a big hit with both collectors and users who seek quality American craftsmanship.
leggo

98 pattern update

Post by leggo »

It looks like there is going to be stag,bone,micarta,ebony wood,and zebra wood scales on that Scout knife. I hope the ebony is real dark black. 8)
johnny twoshoes

Re: 98 pattern update

Post by johnny twoshoes »

Leggo, you are the man!
Thanks for the added info on this one. I can't wait to see how it turns out and to actually get one in hand. I would say that there are gonna be a lot of pre orders on this one so I'm a little worried about how available they will be. Id like to add one in stag to my rotation, then invest in a decent hip holster and call it a day!
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

I don't see Stag on the production schedule. Where did you get that information?
Attachments
#98 Production Schedule (3-8-16).jpg
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
leggo

Post by leggo »

jerryd6818 wrote:I don't see Stag on the production schedule. Where did you get that information?
I heard it from a GEC distributor...I guess I must have heard wrong . ::shrug:: maybe the excitement might have affected my hearing.

Return to “Great Eastern Cutlery (GEC) Collector's Forum”