New #98 Pattern

GEC specializes in highly collectable and premium quality usable pocket knives. The company's USA manufactured knives have quickly proven to be a big hit with both collectors and users who seek quality American craftsmanship.
wlf

Re: New #98 Pattern

Post by wlf »

He can give a great review Leggo on many GEC patterns he's owned personally. ::tu:: ::tu::
I buy roosters combs and farmers..........................................................jack knives [/b]

GEC SFOs and others at LICK CREEK CUTLERY- www.allaboutpocketknives.com/wlf

May the Father and Son bless
Lyle
leggo

Post by leggo »

wlf wrote:He can give a great review Leggo on many GEC patterns he's owned personally. ::tu:: ::tu::
Yea I'll bet he can because he actually uses them . I've never used any of mine inc!uding the Cranberry SFO 98 I just opened a minute ago. It's just too d*mned pretty to scratch up. I'm gonna have to see if I can get a wood handled one and "actually" use it now . :roll:
I'll see if I can do it , somehow I can scratch up a Case or Buck ,etc. and it doesn't bother me ..but these GEC's are like a work of art to me.

Update -- I ordered the Kingwood 98 today ...when it gets here I am going to try my hardest to see if I can beat my fear of using it ::paranoid::
Gunstock Jack

Post by Gunstock Jack »

I kept this one to carry. It's deceptively thin for a larger triple blade, and rides upright in my front right pocket no prob. ::tu::
IMG_2402.JPG
I love the big, deep bellied clip blade, and the spear and sheepfoot complete the set. Pull is stout, but not too stout, with the main being about a 6-7 and the secondary blades coming in a bit stouter (seemingly).

Unfortunately, GEC made very few of these and those that I received were bought up very quickly. ::shrug:: ::tear:: ::disgust::

Hope you got one! ::super_happy::
Barry

Great Eastern Cutlery distributor: http://www.gunstockjacksknives.com
Contact me: info@gunstockjacksknives.com

Return to “Great Eastern Cutlery (GEC) Collector's Forum”