Your Dream GEC

GEC specializes in highly collectable and premium quality usable pocket knives. The company's USA manufactured knives have quickly proven to be a big hit with both collectors and users who seek quality American craftsmanship.
leggo

Re: Your Dream GEC

Post by leggo »

I'd like to have a 54 pattern Northfield in white or yellow smooth bone , or smooth buffalo horn with an added bottle opener/screw driver blade , and a cross point #2 size screw . And a bale on it .
Attachments
20160114_123719_resized[1].jpg
ryanb

Post by ryanb »

It would be cool if the rope/navy knife had a marlin spike. Also a hawkbill blade with a single sided edge would be better for pruning and grafting.
Accepting donations for more knife purchases.

leggo

Post by leggo »

Now that I've got three 98 pattern Camp Knives , I'd like the same knife 1 inch shorter . ::woot::
Attachments
1462590152495.jpg
El Gato

Post by El Gato »

My dream GEC has already been produced in the Northfield #77 Barlow SFO last year, a series that I almost completely missed out on.
I did manage to get in on one of the last ones, and I sincerely thank Knifeswapper for that one! It has become my most favored of all the many GECs I have owned and I would dearly love to find at least one more of that series.
Hopefully they will return again as a SFO one day so I can "stock up" on more of my Dream GEC.
carvin don
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by carvin don »

Howdy, Tank!

I wouldn't mind seeing a #53 equal end whittler- 4 1/8", with coping and pen blades, and a master wharncliffe and/or clip blade.
Don

Return to “Great Eastern Cutlery (GEC) Collector's Forum”