GEC auto

GEC specializes in highly collectable and premium quality usable pocket knives. The company's USA manufactured knives have quickly proven to be a big hit with both collectors and users who seek quality American craftsmanship.
npeters3

GEC auto

Post by npeters3 »

I know that GEC made some autos at some point. When did they make these? How many did they make? Does anyone know if they plan on making more? Anyone have one for sale?
thanks
"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are." -John Wooden
big monk

Re: GEC auto

Post by big monk »

The ones you speak of, were made for "Schrade Cutlery Co." and the only distributor was / is ( Sharper Deal )

http://sharperdeal.biz/sales/

you sometimes can find one for sale on the "aftermarket" but all were sold out within days of release ---

here is a link with some production numbers from the past --- no one knows if they will make another run ???

http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/kni ... 56&t=38871
Attachments
GECSchradeAuto01.jpg
Schrade_01-1.jpg
I'm not young enough,____to know everything !!!!!!!!!!!!

MONK****
SteelMyHeart85420

Post by SteelMyHeart85420 »

WANT!!!!!!
npeters3

Post by npeters3 »

That's it!!! Thanks for the information.
"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are." -John Wooden
ryanb

Post by ryanb »

I sent sharperdeal an email earlier in the year asking if there would be another run and they basically said no.
Accepting donations for more knife purchases.

Return to “Great Eastern Cutlery (GEC) Collector's Forum”