Brag On Yo Stag !

GEC specializes in highly collectable and premium quality usable pocket knives. The company's USA manufactured knives have quickly proven to be a big hit with both collectors and users who seek quality American craftsmanship.
Open Range-19
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: Brag On Yo Stag !

Post by Open Range-19 »

Thanks kJ that NORTHFIELD Dogleg is a dandy as well.
doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

Roland, Open Range, beautiful stag. ::nod:: ::nod:: ::nod::
Open Range-19
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by Open Range-19 »

Thanks dL. This Northfield Burnt Stag Jack came my way a few years back as well.
Attachments
EBE73A20-18EC-4994-B33B-5DB7F5505B2A.jpeg
EA29D06A-B03D-4031-BFC0-6C8A9C9C0E46.jpeg
joeradza
Silver Tier
Silver Tier

Post by joeradza »

74 Mustang
Attachments
IMG_8818.JPG
JoKr

Post by JoKr »

#92 #76 #81 in stag
#92 #76 #81 stag -0211191220.jpg
#92 #76 #81 stag -0210191220.jpg
_ ̡̡ ̡ ̡̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̡ ̴̡̡ı̴̡̡-̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡ ̲̲͡ ̡ ̡ ̴̡ ̡ ̡ ⛵️̡ ̡ ̡ ̡̡ ̴̡ ̴̡ ̡ ̡-̲̲̲͡͡-̡̲̲͡-̲̲̲̲͡͡͡-̲-̡̲-̲̲̲͡͡-̡̡̡̡̲̲-̡-̴̡ı̴̡̡-̡_̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡*̡̡ı̴̴̡̡ ̡̡ ̡

ISO #748116 AAPK Forums Knife 2016
jerryd6818
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by jerryd6818 »

I went back and looked and discovered I had not posted this. These are the only stag GEC's I have and they are in a display case that hangs on my wall.
Attachments
GEC Stag.jpg
Forged on the anvil of discipline.
The Few. The Proud.
Jerry D.

This country has become more about sub-groups than about it's unity as a nation.

"The #72 pattern has got to be pretty close to the perfect knife."
--T.J. Murphy 2012
treefarmer
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by treefarmer »

Stag is such a unique handle material, no two pieces are alike, just like fingerprints.
This is a #52 Queen Moose, that is an honest to goodness "safe queen". All she does is sit in a box, wrapped in special paper, only to see the light of day once or twice a year. :( Kinda sad, ain't it? ::hmm:: Maybe this ol' gal should be in my pocket, anticipating the next job for a real knife whether it be to slice a 'mater or skin a buck. I don't have the heart to use her. If knives had hearts and souls, some of us would be guilty of the serious crime of false imprisonment or some such. ::hmm::
The bolder stag usually shows up on the pile side of knives that wear a shield on the mark side.
The bolder stag usually shows up on the pile side of knives that wear a shield on the mark side.
002.JPG
Treefarmer

A GUN IN THE HAND IS BETTER THAN A COP ON THE PHONE.
edge213
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by edge213 »

treefarmer wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:40 pm Stag is such a unique handle material, no two pieces are alike, just like fingerprints.
This is a #52 Queen Moose, that is an honest to goodness "safe queen". All she does is sit in a box, wrapped in special paper, only to see the light of day once or twice a year. :( Kinda sad, ain't it? ::hmm:: Maybe this ol' gal should be in my pocket, anticipating the next job for a real knife whether it be to slice a 'mater or skin a buck. I don't have the heart to use her. If knives had hearts and souls, some of us would be guilty of the serious crime of false imprisonment or some such. ::hmm:: 001.JPG002.JPG
Treefarmer
Life is short treefarmer. Carry it, use it, enjoy it.
David
"Glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife" Meat Loaf

Return to “Great Eastern Cutlery (GEC) Collector's Forum”