Kudos to GEC.

GEC specializes in highly collectable and premium quality usable pocket knives. The company's USA manufactured knives have quickly proven to be a big hit with both collectors and users who seek quality American craftsmanship.
johnny twoshoes

Kudos to GEC.

Post by johnny twoshoes »

I sent back my two 73's for repair, the older one with carved pumpkin bone, had very slight side to side play and a small gap between the backspring and the liner spring.
The other was my Buffalo horn Northfield, it had a goodly amount of side to side play, so I sent it back for repair as well.

I'm pleased to say that I received them the other day, and GEC did and amazing repair on them, they are perfect again and are ready to get back in the line of duty.
Thanks GEC for standing behind such a great product.
gmusic

Re: Kudos to GEC.

Post by gmusic »

Great post johnny.

The company has grown by leaps and bounds since they fired up, and that's just one of the reasons.
http://www.musicmadeknives.com

Rodger, (Rodger-50/2050), Bill (El Lobo), Johnny Fain (jonet143), Johnny Samples (Johnnyrotten),
Bill Price (CCBill)

Please feel free to contact any mod or admin with concerns.
big monk

Post by big monk »

Thanks for sharin' Johnnie !!!!!!! Every time I read somthin' like this________I am committed more to my GEC, collecting,and enjoyment, of some of the finest knives made_____________Monk ::ds::
I'm not young enough,____to know everything !!!!!!!!!!!!

MONK****
On Edge

Post by On Edge »

I am pleased to report the exact same experience - I just got my 54 Whittler back today.

Sent it off to GEC because of some blade play in two of the blades - I got it back in 9 days - tight as a drum.

They shipped it back to me FedEx too!

That's the kind of customer service that builds loyalty.

Gotta love it … ::nod::
"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves."

~ Albert Einstein
big monk

Post by big monk »

Glad you all got everything worked out !!!!! Sounds like customer service is doing good !!! ::tu::
I'm not young enough,____to know everything !!!!!!!!!!!!

MONK****

Return to “Great Eastern Cutlery (GEC) Collector's Forum”