2010 GEC Open House

GEC specializes in highly collectable and premium quality usable pocket knives. The company's USA manufactured knives have quickly proven to be a big hit with both collectors and users who seek quality American craftsmanship.
PA Knives

Re: 2010 GEC Open House

Post by PA Knives » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:51 pm

Folks,

Knife people are the BEST. I meet some wonderful people from all over the Country on Friday. All were super friendly and I throughly enjoyed thier company and conversation. GREAT knives too. The gang GEC is top knotch in my book. The book signing was great fun and even my wife commented about how friendly all were. She enjoyed it as well. Let me know what you think of your copy of the book and if you didn't get one, the limited edition hardbacks are just about all gone. ONly 100 available so call Chris and get yours NOW!!!!!!!!

Keep in touch

David
Multiple Contributions to Knife World Magazine ,
Author of "Great Eastern Cutlery: An American Tradition, the History of the Northfield & Tidioute Brands" & "Tidioute: A Town With an Edge" available at Knife World.

johnny twoshoes

Re: 2010 GEC Open House

Post by johnny twoshoes » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:29 pm

I got a copy of the book and have been enjoying it very much, I really like the old pics. 8)
You'd never know how much history there is in such a young company.

Return to “Great Eastern Cutlery (GEC) Collector's Forum”