GEC Blade Keys

GEC specializes in highly collectable and premium quality usable pocket knives. The company's USA manufactured knives have quickly proven to be a big hit with both collectors and users who seek quality American craftsmanship.
Vince Roberts

GEC Blade Keys

Post by Vince Roberts »

Hey Gang, Anyone seen the GEC Blade Keys? Ryan and Ken were generous enough to give me a couple at the BLADE show;

I wonder what other uses we could find for these, maybe if folks carried one they might use one of these as a small screwdriver instead of using the blade of a good knife! ::dang::

I also saw that GEC just posted some new ones on the their site that have Handles! Nice....
Fort Henry Custom Knives
http://www.forthenrycustomknives.com
carvin don
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Re: GEC Blade Keys

Post by carvin don »

Hilbill,

I saw those on their website as well, was wonderin' what they were for myself. I reckon they are just a neat little novelty type knife? Was nice of Ryan and Ken to give 'ya a couple of those ::tu:: ::tu:: (maybe it's the keys to their factory? :lol: )
Don
BIGHEAD

Post by BIGHEAD »

Good lookin Knife picks ya got there ::nod:: ::nod::
gcrinnion

Post by gcrinnion »

carvin don wrote:Hilbill,

I saw those on their website as well, was wonderin' what they were for myself. I reckon they are just a neat little novelty type knife? Was nice of Ryan and Ken to give 'ya a couple of those ::tu:: ::tu:: (maybe it's the keys to their factory? :lol: )
They are knife openers. Saves your fingernails ::tu::
My name is George

If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change -
Buddha

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible"
- Matthew 19:26

Return to “Great Eastern Cutlery (GEC) Collector's Forum”