Show off your favorite GECs!

GEC specializes in highly collectable and premium quality usable pocket knives. The company's USA manufactured knives have quickly proven to be a big hit with both collectors and users who seek quality American craftsmanship.
Ivoryman

Re: Show off your favorite GECs!

Postby Ivoryman » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:32 pm

TravisB, welcome and show beautiful orange camel bone like that any time. You and Bomba. Those are beautiful. You too KJ, smooth autumn gold, mmmmmmnnnnnnnn. Beauties all around this page.
"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid." -No Name, High Plains Drifter

TravisB

Postby TravisB » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:50 am

kootenay joe wrote:Welcome Travis. Good looking 43 which is a great knife, but, do you have any others ? You do need a few GEC's. Some of us (not me of course) have a few GEC's, like 50, or 75, you know, a few. Over 100 is a "lotta" GEC's.
kj

Thanks Kj :D
I'm just getting into Gec's, but am definitely hooked!!!! Currently only have the 43 and a 15 boys knife, but 3 more in the mail as we speak ::groove::
I will reach the higher amounts soon enough ::nod::
Ive been through a lot of production knife companies and there's only a couple I've been happy with in regards to fit n finish, Gec being one and for the price and variation of models/handle materials etc, it's an all round win from me.... Look forward to learning more and more and growing the collection ::tu::

TravisB

Postby TravisB » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:53 am

Ivoryman wrote:TravisB, welcome and show beautiful orange camel bone like that any time. You and Bomba. Those are beautiful. You too KJ, smooth autumn gold, mmmmmmnnnnnnnn. Beauties all around this page.

Thanks Ivoryman! ::tu::
Yea some real beauties in here :D

gsmith7158
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Postby gsmith7158 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:15 am

kootenay joe wrote:I have shown this one previously but here it is again to compare with the full flat grind on ivoryman's #85.
kj

Kj, I love that saber ground spear on that knife. Keep me in mind if that one ever goes on sale! :D
------------------

Greg

IF YOU AIN'T BUYING OR LOOKING AT A KNIFE THEN YOU AIN'T LIVING.
Always looking to buy good quality Empire knives.

PROUD MEMBER AAPK, NRA.

kootenay joe
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Postby kootenay joe » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:00 am

O.K., for now it is a keeper. This was an SFO for Mike Latham. You had to choose when reserving: full flat grind or saber grind. Most chose the FFG.
kj

QTCut5
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Postby QTCut5 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:35 am

2016 GEC Northfield Burnt Stag #47 Wharncliffe Viper (my last GEC scheduled for auction on eBay Sunday).

P8160007.JPG
P8160006.JPG

~Q~

kootenay joe
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Postby kootenay joe » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:20 am

Q, i just searched ebay for "GEC knife" and "Viper knife" and your listing does not show up.
kj

QTCut5
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Postby QTCut5 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:45 am

kootenay joe wrote:Q, i just searched ebay for "GEC knife" and "Viper knife" and your listing does not show up.
kj

Roland,

That's because my listing isn't live yet...it's scheduled to go live on Sunday (although I do have it listed in the "Knives for Sale or Trade" forum here on AAPK just in case a member would rather buy it right away instead of trying to score it for less at auction).

~Q~

kootenay joe
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Postby kootenay joe » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:47 pm

Thanks Q. I thought it was ending on Sunday.
kj

Return to “Great Eastern Cutlery (GEC) Collector's Forum”