Liners ?

Stop in hear to look for parts, parts knives, tools, materials, and other items for knife making & repair. Post pictures and descriptions of your extra stuff, ask if anyone has something you're looking to find and more.
JonTerry

Liners ?

Post by JonTerry »

Hi Guys,

Looking to find a place to Buy Lockback liners.

Any help would be great.

Cheers

JT
You do not have a soul, you are a soul, what you have is a body
1967redrider
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Liners ?

Post by 1967redrider »

Are you looking for the brass material or brand specific liners that already match the knife in question?
Pocket, fixed, machete, axe, it's all good!

You're going to look awfully silly with that knife sticking out of your @#$. -Clint Eastwood, High Plains Drifter
OLDE CUTLER
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by OLDE CUTLER »

Yes. Not sure what you are asking. Liners are most easily made from brass or nickel silver sheet .032" thick.
"Sometimes even the blind chicken finds corn"
herbva
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by herbva »

If you are planning to make your own liners, I recommend Hobbylinc. They have a large selection of brass sheet, good prices and fast shipment. Although I keep a supply of several sizes and thicknesses on hand, this is the one I use quite frequently. Hope this helps.

https://www.hobbylinc.com/htm/k+s/k+s8244.htm
"Better to do something imperfectly, than to do nothing flawlessly." ~ Robert H. Schuller

Herb
JonTerry

Post by JonTerry »

1967redrider wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:18 pm Are you looking for the brass material or brand specific liners that already match the knife in question?
Hi, I have many NOS Schrade Blades, the ones at the moment I am most interested in putting into liners/handles are the LB& blades with the gut hook.

But moving forward I would like to find suppliers of other brands/metal stock that I could use.

Cheers

JT
You do not have a soul, you are a soul, what you have is a body

Return to “Knife Mechanic's Swap Forum”