Primble Shield

Stop in hear to look for parts, parts knives, tools, materials, and other items for knife making & repair. Post pictures and descriptions of your extra stuff, ask if anyone has something you're looking to find and more.
Theo

Primble Shield

Post by Theo »

Hey gentlemen, I have a very nice John Primble #923 and the shield is missing , been looking for awhile for a damaged knife, but can’t find one. Do you know someone who might have one or point me the way? I be happy to purchase it..found a pic just like mine but this has the shield. Thanks guys
Attachments
900D5F26-B482-4F11-A8D9-46F23E829385.jpeg
900D5F26-B482-4F11-A8D9-46F23E829385.jpeg (32.92 KiB) Viewed 1169 times
My new store http://www.allaboutpocketknives.com/theo

“I don’t wanna kill anybody. But if I gotta get out that door, and you’re standing in my way, one way or the other, you’re gettin’ outta my way.” – Mr. Pink (Steve Buscemi) Reservoir Dogs
Meridian_Mike

Re: Primble Shield

Post by Meridian_Mike »

You could cut one out of nickel silver maybe....

(I have done that before)

Good luck!

::tu::
"Life is tough.... but it's tougher if you're stupid."....John Wayne
orvet
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Re: Primble Shield

Post by orvet »

Theo,
I believe that one is a Schrade product. You may be able to find one looking for a Slim Premium Stock Knife like an 895, 896, 899 or an 825. They were slim patterns, 3-9/6" in length and they believe it was the same width frame as that Primble.
If you can't find one, measure the length and width of that shield and PM me and I will dig through some old handles and see if I can find one that fit.

Dale
Dale
AAPK Administrator

Please visit my AAPK store: www.allaboutpocketknives.com/orvet

Job 13:15

"Buy more ammo!" - Johnnie Fain
“Evil is Powerless If The Good are Unafraid.” – Ronald Reagan

Return to “Knife Mechanic's Swap Forum”