Knife Repair Tools List

Stop in hear to look for parts, parts knives, tools, materials, and other items for knife making & repair. Post pictures and descriptions of your extra stuff, ask if anyone has something you're looking to find and more.
WillyCamaro

Re: Knife Repair Tools List

Post by WillyCamaro »

I can snag a this 'un for an excellent price, yeah or neigh.
Attachments
KC-760L@3.jpg
"Never, never, never give up."
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 6:34
Meridian_Mike

Post by Meridian_Mike »

WOW... that sander looks impressive.
I am not sure about the brand but others might be able to weigh in.

Free standing.

:shock:
"Life is tough.... but it's tougher if you're stupid."....John Wayne
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Yes'ir Mike, it does look quite impressive, especially for the price (380.66 US/479.99 CAN).

Brand is no issue, it's are equivalent to Grizzly Int./Delta, at Rigid prices... :D
Mater of fact, I think KC is just Grizzly re-branded, comes for the same Taiwan factory...
:lol:

My only issue is, I just wish I had you guy's prices... 100 bucks more, just for exchanges is rough.
::teary_eyes::
Winston Churchill

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
cudgee

Post by cudgee »

Same here. :shock: :shock: :shock: ::tu:: ::handshake::
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

Welp, the tool buying (addiction), is back on at fibro farm. Big sale on the True Blues, snagged this beau-ti-ful end-nipper for just a hair over $33 (26 bucks for you boys).
Glad I picked them over store brand, and the Porsche's (Knipex).
::super_happy::

Attachments
DSCN4744.JPG
DSCN4745.JPG
Winston Churchill

cudgee

Post by cudgee »

Interesting video mate. ::tu:: Looks like they make good quality tools, my dad used to say the same thing, when it comes to tools[knives] buy the best you can afford, look after them and they will last a lifetime. Buying cheap is false economy in the long run. :)
WillyCamaro

Post by WillyCamaro »

cudgee wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:38 am Interesting video mate. ::tu:: Looks like they make good quality tools, my dad used to say the same thing, when it comes to tools[knives] buy the best you can afford, look after them and they will last a lifetime. Buying cheap is false economy in the long run. :)
Amen mate, your Dad was a very wise man. Tis advise I've followed since birth... :lol:
::handshake::
Winston Churchill

doglegg
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by doglegg »

I noticed that Moore Maker has some little anvils for sale on their website. Don't know if they would be useful for knife repair. Just an FYI.
dlr110
Gold Tier
Gold Tier

Post by dlr110 »

I have one, but I always found myself using the 15 lb. one that I have. It has the hole in the back end that is useful when working with the pins. Weird, I was just looking at the Moore website when you posted that Floyd.
David R (United States Navy Retired)
Don't just count your many blessings, be the blessing others count on!
Woodburning Art by David https://www.wdbydavid.com/

Return to “Knife Mechanic's Swap Forum”