Case 64052 parts

Stop in hear to look for parts, parts knives, tools, materials, and other items for knife making & repair. Post pictures and descriptions of your extra stuff, ask if anyone has something you're looking to find and more.
RT Smith

Case 64052 parts

Post by RT Smith »

I have my Grandfathers Case 64052 Congress knife manufactured in late 60's. I broke a blade in it last week and I'm sick about it. It's all I have that was my Grandfather's and hoped to pass it on to my Grandson. Does anyone have any idea where I can get a replacement blade. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
SteelMyHeart85420

Re: Case 64052 parts

Post by SteelMyHeart85420 »

Double post....oops
SteelMyHeart85420

Post by SteelMyHeart85420 »

Patience....someone here may very well have a parts knife, or search EvilBay, it's out there, somewhere. Specify which blade you're looking for, and, as always, we like pics! ::tu:: Good luck
TwoFlowersLuggage
Location: Stuck in traffic on a highway in Southern California

Post by TwoFlowersLuggage »

Well, one way to do it is to buy a knife with a different broken blade. Heck, you have 4 to choose from, surely someone must have broken a different one than you!
"The Luggage had a straightforward way of dealing with things between it and its intended destination: it ignored them." -Terry Pratchett
just bob

Post by just bob »

Post a picture of the knife showing the blade you need. I have some parts and maybe able to get one for you. Can you out it in?
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.” (Paulo Coelho)

Men make plans and God laughs

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

Return to “Knife Mechanic's Swap Forum”