sheep horn odds and ends

Stop in hear to look for parts, parts knives, tools, materials, and other items for knife making & repair. Post pictures and descriptions of your extra stuff, ask if anyone has something you're looking to find and more.
terryl308
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

sheep horn odds and ends

Post by terryl308 »

cleaning up my bone pile and am offering these odds and ends of bighorn pieces and one piece of musk ox horn (bottom left). Most are pretty curved, so it will be hard to get any full size scales, but pretty sure you could cut some pocket knife size scales. I use them for key chain fobs or thong keepers, just drill a hole in one end and polish them up, kind of unque if nothing else. Everything in the photo will fit in a small flat rate priority mail box and I am offering them for $20 plus $7 for the shipping. So $27 buys the whole ball of wax. ::handshake:: Terry I am sending along a couple of photos of what I use small pieces for, sorry knife not included!
Attachments
DSC_1275.JPG
DSC_1276.JPG
DSC_1277.JPG
DSC_1278.JPG
DSC_1279.JPG
DSC_1280.JPG
DSC_1281.JPG
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
knife-nut

Re: sheep horn odds and ends

Post by knife-nut »

Are these still for sale?
terryl308
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by terryl308 »

Yes, send me a pm and first come first served, thanks, Terry If you want these, please pay by pay pal friends and family. terryl@daltontel.net

terryl308
Bronze Tier
Bronze Tier

Post by terryl308 »

sold, no longer available, thanks, Terry ::tu::

Return to “Knife Mechanic's Swap Forum”